Connor & Wynona

Maybe Henry can use her shower :rofl:

1 Like

all of these people look like they are in their twenties and then theres this 50 year old looking dude going around touching all the girls :joy:

Voyeur House LIVE

@voyeurhouse_tv

Ā·

(x.com)

Donā€™t miss big party at Connor & Wynona apartment. #voyeurhouse #reallifecam http://voyeur-house.tv/realm61

2 Likes

I told him to bring new faces and he is doing party with couplesā€¦.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wynona didnā€™t like at all what he did to her. Was all on her face. Also more two girls protected them selves after being touched by this guy

Alana had to as the harasser have to be at her place but more then once she was totally uncomfortable with her grouping her ass and tits.

1 Like

He is aging so fast. Last people said he is 40 now 50? In two weeks he will be 100? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

back to the future great scott GIF

She was also shocked that Connor didnā€™t stop him at that time when he asked can I suck her titsā€¦.:sweat_smile: look like things can happen only if they are _____ā€¦.:crazy_face: I wonder who will get first attackā€¦:face_in_clouds:

i lost respect for connor because he was just watching it happen and he did nothing and the same with alrik when he was touching alana

1 Like

Mira and Henry are everywhere lol they want to rejuvenate their preys.

1 Like

What if they appear in all realmsā€¦:sweat_smile::rofl: and said on a long vacationā€¦.

1 Like

donā€™t think heā€™s 50. maybe but I doubt it

Yeah Candy Red visit will be really a hard one :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I think first prey will gonna be one who first got _____ and loose controlā€¦:upside_down_face:

At least she will get more views thenā€¦:wink::sweat_smile:

Imagine him visit Nina & Kira :joy: :joy: :joy:

Then he will take care of babyā€¦:smiling_face:

I think today this forum gonna explode with commentsā€¦:rofl::rofl:

Wonder if it will get as fun as Friday night in Alana place :rofl:

1 Like

Surely the whole idea of VHTV is to make money and over the last few days from what I see with the comments Henry and Mira have done really well. They do not care about peoples ages as long as the money is coming in and I would say the same.

2 Likes

Itā€™s muted hereā€¦ but surely the henry ass lickers will do anything to keep licking his ass. They have to protect him

3 Likes