Bullies and Hypocrites

Thanks very much Mr. Teacher. Seriously I am really happy when you tell me. Just tell me if you want German lessons one day? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::joy:

Personally I like “all the fuzz” better. I thought it was a German saying. :wink: :sweat_smile:

You need to start charging him for the lessons :joy:

Ok, if you really feel the need on having the last word, so be it :+1:

If only everyone was like me, it would be a much happier place :innocent: :joy:
Angel Wings GIF by Vevo

Doesn’t this give you the last word now? :thinking: :sweat_smile: :hugs:

Am thinking of invoicing him i must admit as it seems to be a regular occurrence with these foreigners :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

You forgot the b___dy halo :innocent: :rofl:

1 Like

He can’t have it because I’ve already stolen it

1 Like

It’s under my hat, I was afraid someone might steal it in this topic :grin:

Ahhhh thought it may have been in yer cock bag, oh sorry pal, meant sporran :rofl:

It can also mean :thinking:

The fuzz, a slang term for police officers .

Sorry guys afraid i must leave this intellectual discussion for an hour or so gotta go shopping :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Take care :heart_eyes:

There is no current technical possibility of this using this software. I doubt the core developers have such an idea in focus as this is not a social network. This is a forum for everybody to participate. It is simply too granular for a forum to encapsulate single users from each other.

You are proposing a solution to a corrupt problem. I’d rather cut the problem out of equation for good.

Oh yeah forgot that one but it is rather a slang term so doesn’t count in the intellectual world :rofl:
You might ask what the fuck am i doing in the intellectual world…good point :rofl:

Am gone now :two_hearts:

@VHTV_James so how do you get to decide who is banned or not

What needs doing?

So users could make a topic like for example the cooking topic before making it public?

I assume that this would be like the heroes chat that we have

By mood, usually :upside_down_face:

Behaving.

One user can have it as a draft. Several users could help creating a valuable topic. The starting message can be converted to Wiki type for others to be able to take part. Right now, Wiki edits are limited to TL3+ users only. We can expand this by introducing shared edits. The whole thread can be converted to a public thread by topic starter. Or you can add me to private group chat so I could access it and help anybody with this. If this thing catches up, we can make up a separate private category for users working on interesting stuff to show everybody sometime later.

Heroes Lounge can be a great place for TL3+ members to work on something collaboratively. No pressure :smiley: