Bullies and Hypocrites

U r not innocent at all…. and behave immature so I also don’t care :blush: u also use many bad words on forum so no need to blame others

1 Like

I add @Mohrchi and @NotSeth to that list.

Yeah? What did I do?

U know very well what u did and what u r doing I don’t wanna keep explaining those comments u did here…!

Sometimes I get dragged or drag myself into it. So to be fair you can add my name to your comment if you would like. I am not completely innocent.

Okay let’s leave it like that. I am sure you convinced everybody :wink:

Don’t worry no one is innocent here they all are playing role of innocent…… reality is far different :sweat_smile:

you are the main s__t stirrer :joy:

I hope their is some sarcasm in this comment… :pensive:

He was a lot better boy lately. I had my problems with him but lately not anymore.

It would be nice if you let me out of this as I haven’t responded to any of his posts in a while and won’t do so in the future. NotSeth got a PM from me giving him some advice and other than that I have nothing to do with this guy!

2 Likes

I just have trouble staying out of it sometimes. Like I said in my previous post. I am not completely innocent and I admit that.

Thanks for the kind words though. :hugs:

I agree. I never saw any “bad” post of yours AFAIR :hugs:

1 Like

As can i see that you have tagged me, i only have to say for the N time that i only want to be left alone, not quoted or named on every single topic of this forum and after almost every single comment i make.

I don’t have any interest to argue with anyone, but on the same time to keep receiving endlessly it’s not really an easy thing to do…

Well as I said if you can’t get along with each other ignore each other.

Perfectly said, this is all it’s needed to be done :hugs:

1 Like

I like your idea. not sure if it can be implemented though.

1 Like

Good idea but the forum uses the discourse software and it does not have such a feature…

I hope this means you stop sending me your complaints by DM now then

Hey you, you always write “fuzz” when i assume you mean fuss? :laughing:
Fuzz is loose, light, fibrous, or fluffy matter .like young lads get on their chin or face.
Fuss is a display of unnecessary or excessive excitement, activity, or interest which i assume is what you mean.
For example, causing a fuss could be read as stirring the s__t which is probably more applicable to the forum :rofl:
Here endeth the current english lesson Mr J, so get it right next time please or i shall have to bully you even more :rofl:

1 Like