Auriel

A probably pointless discussion! The point is, they leave and nobody will win

They are not even here why u people are fighting….:joy::joy:

I don’t really know what they want to do but why do I have so many haters? this is a different point of view… :+1:t2: :pensive::face_with_monocle::pensive:

1 Like

there is a saying; “The captain leaves the ship last.”

Our captain already left here and us first, we crew are trying to save the ship.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Like Costa Concordia - Capt. Piter and the tragedy of the MS Auriel :sweat_smile: :joy:

That’s it? So you use a harsh tone, come up with hypostasis of me having multiple accounts and questioning my post timing to conclude my points are wrong?

I disagree with your comments, so there must be something wrong with me. Right?

Assuming you are educated and professional, how about you maintain a respectful tone and consider understanding my points instead of trying to label or attacking me? Again, my intention is not to antagonize or provoke you here.

BTW, I am not committing to any schedule to respond here as participating in this forum is a low priority on my task list.

I partially agree. I know what happens when an apartment is not financially viable. However, it is a different topic, and I am trying to explain something else.

I am trying to explain that this tenant did everything in her power to entertain us. She is a nice and elegant individual. But she deals with limitations, and this is the best she can offer. So if it is not good enough for some of us, we should avoid criticizing her with the intent to have her do something that she can’t provide.

I hope my comments don’t cross provocative.

Hater???

What makes you think I am a hater?

Why a simple discussion has be to be escalated to a “hate” level?

1 Like

Maybe he’s referring to Mr White :rofl::rofl:

Yeh, Mr White, not Tuco :wink:

@jabbath1987 can you please send us to the ‘s__thole’ because the conversations were off purpose - it’s kind of weird to say but :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

( I clicked wrong , i deleted the post , sorry for again this post )

Don’t usually know or have much to say but I’m worried about you two girls tonight. I hope you are feeling ok Auriel

1 Like

Ήθελες πολύ να καθαρίσεις τους ανθρώπους που λένε βλακείες εδώ, αλλά δεν έχει καθαριστεί, φαίνεται ότι ο συντονιστής που ανέφερες δεν σε νοιάστηκε πολύ ή είναι εχθρικός μαζί σου. :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:

if we think positive maybe he forgot because he told me he will clear the messages but as you said hostile… i don’t think so let’s look positive…( hope )

2 Likes

:drooling_face::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Are my eyes wall-eyed and I’m seeing double or… :laughing:

BUT… :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

When random clicks on the timeline presents a gift to all your senses :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

And if u see more on a random click at Auriel, u should play the lottery :kissing:

5 Likes