Auriel

Not a problem. I just couldn’t understand what you meant. :+1:

1 Like

6 Likes

so ?, how do we know now is it auriel or her twins??? :upside_down_face:

mayb shes “twin auriel”

1 Like

That’s really confusing for me but she is auriel I think…. She got tanning nipples…

The way I have seen it is that Auriel has flatter nipples and her sister if it is her sister has pointy nipples. Also Auriel does not wear a necklace but her sister does. Auriel has an apple watch and the other girl has a plain circular silver watch. Both of the later are obviously useless for ID if removed but the nipple observation still stands(no pun intended).

Why did you reveal this…:sweat_smile: I know about the watch now they will change it….:joy:

1 Like

@Roosevelt6764 @Heisenberg @Aomega001

1 Like

2 Likes

wow, just watched this back… pretty hot

2 Likes

plz tell me it’s not cat food…

3 Likes

Cant change their nipples though :rofl:

Also looks like Auriel’s nipples have either been bleached or she covers them whilst on the sunbed.

2 Likes

when you do gymnastics looking in the mirror … :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

They are twins I suppose?

obviously yes the problem will be to distinguish them …

we will definitely change the clock and I will smear the mole near the navel and you will never be able to distinguish us​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’ve never been married to Peter, those pictures were just a movie. Peter left me, we broke up for personal reasons, now I live with my sister. If something is interesting, it’s better to ask than to tell the truth🥰

5 Likes

Okay ….! Got it… so you were playing all time…. If not married then why you guys never invited guest or organise party…:wink: then you both had many options…:blush: well it’s your choice thanks for clarifying now I can come out from movie world to reality……:hugs:

because we were a couple and slept only with each other, I loved him, but the world is cruel, unfortunately. but now I live with my sister and I like that you’re watching us thank you

5 Likes