Auriel

Why did you break up?

1 Like

Because he love to masturbate more than fuckingā€¦.:sweat_smile::rofl:

4 Likes

So do loads of people you would be surprised at how many people prefer it to sex but are scared to admit that it would be a stupid reason to break up with someone over anyways who cares.

1 Like

Your partner might care if you prefer that over being intimate with the. I believe Thatā€™s a Big Part of having a partnerā€¦ But thatā€™s JMO.

1 Like

Well i do see your point but masturbation is used to help people s___p and all different reasons than just sexual release and as long as you are still having sex with your partner and Piter was even if he was masturbating more he did not neglect her needs and that is the main thing.

1 Like

What i do think a fair amount of these couples on here lack though is affection and intimacy in that sense you donā€™t really see many of them cuddle or do much of anything else together and that is such an important part of a relationship not just the sex.

2 Likes

All we can hope for is just to find some happiness in our lives. Watching you and your sister brings some into mine. :purple_heart::wink::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I have started watching you more, since Piter left. I love watching you & your sister. I did wonder if you are sister, you look so alike. You are both beautiful and sexy. I hope you both find happiness. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Or it is same crystall and Leonardo storyā€¦. who knowsā€¦. now she is also aloneā€¦:wink::sweat_smile: and every participants living differently outside of the apartmentā€¦. Piter was always at apartment alone :pleading_face: while she was gone to workā€¦. :wink:

I will, and I am not letting the cat out of the bag on that one :rofl:

2 Likes

we broke up because he didnā€™t feel like a man. He said I didnā€™t excite him. as you may have noticed, we had a period where we did not have sex at his request. He lied to me and said he loved me. And then he just left . I cried and worried for a long time

2 Likes

we are grateful to you for watching us . My sister and I get along well. True love sisters

5 Likes

Iā€™m still worried that I broke up with Peter, but it was his decision, I took the loss hard. The girl who lived with me before that also left, it was difficult for me to live with her, she forbade bringing guests and behaved motionlessly

1 Like

I hope you find a man that will love you.hope to see you happy

1 Like

There was a lot of times she was alone too and even when piter was there he would spend most of the time on the computer playing games

yeaā€¦ she was very aloneā€¦ she sometimes got ready and went out at nightā€¦ she was alone thats why spent night outside aloneā€¦ :sweat_smile: she was alone thats y she goes outside with her friendsā€¦ :wink: while piter worked on computer then jerked off and sleptā€¦ :grimacing:

how do you know what shes doing off camera? you dont so stop

okay as u sayā€¦ :sweat_smile: m sure they were just participantsā€¦ :wink:
by the way i m missing evaā€¦ hope i can see her actionā€¦ :smiling_imp:

yes they were participants as a couple and it didnt work out. Not hard to understand