Auriel

This will be a nightmare :joy: None of them with tattoos :smile:

Would say Auriel be the one at left with necklace with a cross and black watch

4 Likes

:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Could be sisters look a lot alike

1 Like

No, for me they are not twins, one has her hair pulled back lower, and the hair dye is not the same either.

So we can hope for some girl/girl? :innocent:

Love this two… event without i love to watch them…

So they aren’t twins because the size and color of the hair??? :grin:

you cant be serious :joy:

srry… can’t help it :slight_smile:

He said ‘sisters’ not ‘twins’, and even identical twins don’t always have the same hair color, hairstyle, tattoos, etc., etc. :+1:

I completely disagree, when one dyes the hair on the other the change is automatic, the same goes for tattoos when one gets a tattoo, by magical arts appears in the other and in exactly the same position.

Now I have to go because the nurse is already there with the medication for the madness.

Continuing the discussion from Auriel & Piter:

Auriel has a birthmark to the left of her navel, thats the only permanent difference i can see just now.

Are you sure it’s Auriel ?

Tell her you need an extra dose, today. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh Pretty sure it is :slight_smile:

4 Likes

respect, you’re absolutely right, it’s something the @operators can use to keep them apart :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t understand. Pretty sure what is? This is what you quoted.

“Tell her you need an extra dose, today. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But, your comment doesn’t seem to have anything to do with that. What did you mean? :confused: :confused:

He just replied to message (last one at time) instead replying (on purple button) …
It can be confusing if you aren’t used to it

2 Likes

Thanks @Sparkles thats correct, Sorry @letsdothis, the reply was for @HendrikIV and not in relation to what you had posted. Ill have to practice my replying :smile:

Wow, who is who.