Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

I am very pleased with your attention to me):smiling_face:

2 Likes

We have one thing in common, even though I’m a man… :stuck_out_tongue: :sweat_smile: :heart:

3 Likes

You can rewind the viewing scale and see for yourself what to ask)

3 Likes

I think your room is the best one here. It’s never boring because we like being surprised from time to time.
You both are lovely people who seem to respect each other’s wishes :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I think women can be the one to show more emotions and some are good, and some can hurt like hell…

If i could’ve, i wouldn’t have asked the question. The storm has limited my internet

ariela ur blonde frıend ll come tonıght ?

2 Likes

7 Likes

I don’t understand what you are talking about. We have a lot of blonde girls)))

1 Like

not girls,16 th nıght guest guy

Qui était l’invité d’hier soir qui est parti rapidement. Sébastien était présent

What fruit is this? Interesting, looks like a citrus fruit of some sort, but definitely not an orange :smile:

1 Like

we call it pomelo, it’s a kind of gr__efruit, but with yellow flesh

2 Likes

Could be a gr__efruit… :thinking:

Thank you. Could be something to check out. I love citrus fruits :yum:

1 Like

difficult to peel, very thick skins and the skin around the ‘splits’ is almost inedible. The taste is more bitter/sour than sweet (in my memory, I haven’t had one for a long time). but they are huge, and you have a lot of them

You will fall in love, absolutely top fruit.

1 Like

It’s a sweeter relative of the gr__efruit. We’ve had a good explanation. Now that we’ve had our palates teased, perhaps go look for something else to be teased :laughing:

1 Like

Pirate site link removed

1 Like

Vedere Ariela far arrapare un ospite per due giorni fino a farlo soddisfare da se è veramente uno spettacolo pessimo . Lei non ha troppa consapevolezza di quello che fa è dipendente dal sesso e dagli uomini piu ne ha meglio è … Ha trovato in Sebastian un uomo che la lascia giocare quanto vuole e acconsente perchè simile a lei . basta vedere chi propone le situazioni con altri che è sempre lei … ma tutto quello che fanno non è divertimento ma sfruttamento per fini economici e deviazione sessuale . non sono attenti piu di tanto nemmeno alla propria salute perchè da quello che si è visto almeno nel tempo che sono in vh hanno avuto rapporti con altri patner diverse volte senza preservativi .