Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

Benvenuto in questo forum…
Questa coppia ha una “relazione aperta” e non scambista, quindi ognuno di loro può fare del sesso ciò che vuole.

Do you realise that you are describing almost the entire male population of this planet?

Ariela sei magica un bacio!

je pense que GENE a raison c’est une relation libre surtout pour ARIELA qu’un couple échangiste Ariela a besoin de nombreux partenaires et ceci nous ravis elle s’éclate plus avec ses amants qu’avec Sebastian

1 Like

Si sono definiti piu volte scambisti non coppia aperta e sostieni questo vuol dire che hanno una bella confusione in testa anche se secondo me Ariela ha le idee molto chiare per cio che gli interessa

I swing with my girl, but we have “swing” rules
1 -It is only done with reliable couples, not singles
2 -Always in the same space and at the same time
3 -Not allowed kisses and caresses outside the couple
4-Whenever one is uncomfortable, both leave
5-Never be allowed other partners who do not follow these basic rules…

2 Likes

I’m not a swinger and you don’t have to answer this, but I’m curious. Your rules seem quite reasonable but could you clarify rule number 3? Do you rule out all kisses and caresses with your swinging friends? Does this only mean mouth-to-mouth kisses (i can understand that) or kisses on the rest of their bodies, too? Personally I’m not sure I’d even know how to have sex with a woman without at least (body-)kisses and lots of caresses. If that’s ruled out, doesn’t it reduce the sex to just the act of mechanically shoving your dick in some orifice?

Rule 3 means intense mouth-to-mouth kisses like that don’t raise expectations than simple sex.
Never in pure swing can you give the feeling that that woman/man loves her/his partner and not her /his husband/wife

2 Likes

haloo honey, I am a businessman from Dubai, and I cannot speak about my name in general, I follow you constantly even in my office at work, I adore your femininity very much, I want to get closer to you and I am at your service with what you need, I ask you to find a way to communicate via private Facebook, I will do whatever you want, you are the queen for me, please reply and thank you

l’invité est de retour je vois pas comment ARIELA va nous expliquer sa présence je passe aps que se soit de l’échabngisme elle attend l’occasion pour baiser avec lui .Sebastian n’a pas l’air enchanté de sa presence je pense qu’il devra aller au lit de bonne heure Ariella fera

le marchand de sable et apres rle rejoindra pour une folle nuit

autre hypothese il sorte tous les deux dans ce cas on profite de rien

hypothése qui se confirme

You forgot the 30k and the greetings from the shepherd dog…

He’s back too. Maybe even jerk off again with little touches today… a dream *g

2 Likes

I hope fuck today

3 Likes

Ci vous appeler ça de l’échangisme moi bib plutôt du cocufiage

2 Likes

Voir même de la prostitution

1 Like

Elle va se faire baiser pour quelques Sushi

ı hope not ll be only jerk tonıght, :slight_smile:

1 Like