Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

I must admire this guy self control, not easy to do given the context

8 Likes

Are we crazy or blind? The guy was not allowed to fuck! Why? Guess you

1 Like

Tonight she just wanted to tease, which is very hot in it’s own way.

1 Like

He asked permission and I let him do it.

5 Likes

Happy now?

I enjoy it when your theories dissipate like a soap bubble.

2 Likes

You’re feeling bad for me, too? :smirk:

hmm, Ariela, from my point of view you need to punished for that.

1 Like

Hey Ariella, thank you for your reply. We have also 3 couples we have sex quite often. But most of the time it is difficult that we all have sex together, but when we do it is always very nice. Although we both love each other, we enjoy having sex with other people together in a group. The first time was rather random and unplanned, but we both loved it so much that we wanted it again. And so it become more frequent and also with new people.

I also like to stay naked the whole day long. Depending on who is visting us we stay naked. Mostly people get’s naked, too. But if not, we don’t care, if they don’t mind eighter. In summer time we go swimming naked at lakes and make holidays in nude camps. We enjoy it so much being naked outdoor too, when the weather is warm and sunny.

Do you also have the opportunity being naked outdoor?

3 Likes

Are you also bi?
Just saw you lying naked in bed as I do.

That’s why I was just wondering if you’re bi, too and how nice it would be to lie in bed together, cuddle and have sex while our husbands are at work :grinning:

1 Like

By the way I am Laura.Stevie is my boy friend.

1 Like

In this photo is the guest or Seb?
Thanks

1 Like

Sebastian.
Guest is s___ping in LR.

Ariela ireally like partner swapping in America a lot of couples do it.I olso really like to see guests
caressing you i really the foreplay before the sex.You are a beautiful woman and i like it when i see
you naked,but i know why when you have sex with Sebastian i don’t feel anything.

Self control? *haha

That was another prime example of her 
 *censored :wink: He asked for permission
 and then, in her boundless goodness, he was allowed to fumble a bit and get himself one down. I’m “speachless”.

3 Likes

And where exactly do you have a problem with it now? :thinking:

1 Like

Did ariela fuck guest guy yesterday?

1 Like

We only have your word for that :rofl:

1 Like

I think he just fucked up in the head.

No. We only have one nude beach for a very very long distance. Another such beach 11 hours away by car :joy::+1: Do you understand why I feel so sad mostly in this place?:sweat_smile::grin: But here I can also be on a nudist beach not often either, because it takes 2 or 2.5 hours to get to it one way 
 And also the weather that allows you to be on the nearest nudist beach is only 2 months a year​:joy: :+1:

No. I like kissing, caressing and hugging girls - I think girls are much more tender and sexier kissing and giving caresses) But I only enjoy men, and with girls I can’t reach orgasm, because I don’t like kuni, fingers and toys " there" if there is not a live member at the same time :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: it’s so embarrassing to talk about it, but it’s true)

5 Likes