Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

Ou alors Ariela a besoin d’un autre sexe que celui de Sébastien en plus ça ferait rentrer de l’argent car on serait nombreux à regarder

Well, it is already known what will happen, and the way it will always be shared, it has always been this way, those who want to see different more uninhibited, have other options

2 Likes

Happy Frog GIF by Richie Brown

2 Likes

Yes, in the old days it was different, now it is always like this, there are other options for those who want to see different

For money it was more interesting and correct a 3some with Seb

Of course, there is a place where we worked before the project and now we will continue to work at our permanent job))) I have been working since I was 18, and now I am 25) Before the project, I somehow earned money))) I have already said many times, that in the first place we are here because we were interested) We initially did not believe that there would be anything at all :person_shrugging: We decided to try. And then we realized that it is interesting for us to live with cameras, because I can watch our apartment while I’m not at home, and Sebastian can watch the cameras when we have sex with someone) And we can also read your comments) It’s interesting) By the way, I have experience in a bank, a confectioner, and I also worked as a waiter and bartender​:smiling_face:

9 Likes

That guy tomorrow, he can tell his friends that he was with a girl all night while her poor husband was s___ping…If he was present it would be different…

Ecco il motivo …soldi… e questo non è scambismo …

Ariela le bar où tu travaillais c’était un café pipe comme en Suisse tu bois ton café et la serveuse te fait une pipe c’est super

I already said it one day and everyone attacked me, including her! As much as she says that Seb likes to watch, I don’t believe it, she doesn’t make any move for Seb to enjoy with another woman, however she goes all the way and beyond! This girl doesn’t love Seb, she totally subdues him, she loves money and any cock that isn’t her husband’s! Time is giving me the reason!

1 Like

Best describes you as a woman of many talents and gifts.

D’accord sur tout avec toi

If you don’t like what she’s doing, why are you watching her without being a member?You don’t pay 5 cents, at least don’t talk.

1 Like

I’d want to do the same to be honest

One of the best butts on VHTV

5 Likes

Pls don’t copy me ! I zm not so fat ! :laughing:

3 Likes

He’s searched and searched, but he can’t find the hole. :face_with_monocle:

Fully agreed and surely paid! That only has a name…

1 Like

Please everybody stop complaining about what they do or how they do things If you guys don’t like what @Sebastian are doing on VHTV don’t watch switch the feeds to another realms
To me they are doing just fine for me and they do what they are comfortable with
Ariela and Sebastian don’t pay attention to them and continue doing you
I’m sticking up for u guys :100::hugs:

3 Likes

Why did she make the guy jerk off. I kind of felt bad for him.

1 Like