Amelie, Oscar & Pearl

These are perfectly normal actions by people with no self-esteem and no self-respect. A slave relationship of male domination, where the man subjugates the woman. Such a woman takes all the blame and is highly receptive to her partner’s suggestion. It took him only a few minutes to convince her how Amelie and Lucas were to blame for his falling out, or that it was ultimately her fault for getting into this quadruple relationship. We call them fallen angels and, without outside help and restraining orders, they are more or less lost persons.

It is not surprising that they will claw your eyes out if you have anything to comment over their abusive partner.
These are extremely difficult relationships. Women get “used” to the hits and hide them carefully in fear of losing that partner.

You would be surprised how few times there is a fear of being hit. When you ask them why they persist in such a bond, the answer is almost always that when there are no hits, it’s the most loving person in the world, a real kitty.
It shocks you how distorted their view of the partnership is. For them, coming home _____, throwing her on the bed and fucking her without hitting her is a demonstration of immense love.

3 Likes

5 Likes

:melting_face:

2 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

:heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Prachtige reeks @Eros :heart_eyes:

1 Like

2 Likes

I don’t remember seeing this guest before, they’re _____ing heavily, maybe it caused something between them

I think she was there once

4 Likes

5 Likes

Every once in awhile, I’ll see some article and it will make me think of Lucas. I’ll sort of say a little “I hope that you’re okay and that Amelie is not suffering too very much.” I’ve never done that before. Usually, the old rule of “out of sight, out of mind” covers things for me. This time, since I like them so much, I worry a bit.

3 Likes

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Purgatorium :poop:

Amélie habite dans quel ville …

One, that at times, is bombed. Pray that they all stay safe.

Guess that’s it for today for the guest girl she had a few too many, puking in the bathroom

2 Likes

Amelie is a hunter , lol

3 Likes

I attempted to subscribe again tonight. I’ve tried and tried, but it seems that because I cancelled RLC once, VHTV is not ever going to let me subscribe again.
I wonder if that is an indication that both RLC and VHTV are part of the same big company with SegPay and Verotel linked too.
Tonight reminded me of just how attractive I find Amelie to be.