You must have seen

Yes exactly.

1 Like

1 Like

The Yosemite Waterfall. Not actually lava, but hit by a ray of sunlight to create that effect.

1 Like

The glowing effect was made by arranging different colored leaves.

1 Like

An actual rainbow colored chili pepper.

1 Like

Strange waves.

1 Like

As someone who edits photos (non professionally), this gives me ideas as to how I might go about re-creating this as an effect, in order to practise various techniques, on a picture of an ordinary waterfall so thank you for posting it.

English music hall comedian and dancer Little Tich (Harry Relph, 1867 - 1928) with a performance that has not worn out in 123 years!

1 Like

Happy to help!
:+1: :+1:

1 Like

4 Likes

Just amazing thank you

2 Likes

The talent some people have, is nothing short of incredible! Thank you for sharing this with us.

I do not have that similar talent. Sadly. :joy:

1 Like

Neither do I, if I am honest and actually nothing remotely close to it!

Generally and basically my drawing talent stopped at around 5 years old or something. I am not kidding. :joy:

I am not entirely convinced mine existed at THAT age, never mind it stopping!!! :laughing:

I am into Photoshop artistry (yes that really is a ‘thing’) now though but even THAT has its natural talent related limitations! :blush:

Electronically I am pretty good with basic picture programs and stuff. That is it. :blush:

1 Like

Oh wow, now THAT was really something to watch. Thank you for sharing it with us.

There must have been some considerable editing involved with that video so I wonder how long in reality, it took to create that astoundingly clever artwork.

2 Likes

Holy s__t!! That’s awesome!!
:+1: :+1: