Well somehow you have to get rid of the big height difference. :wink:

I’ll raise you…

1 Like

These were all carved from watermelons.

3 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

I don’t know if it was apparent, but these last three posts are connected by a common cause.

In the first one, she’s hungry. Then, they asked how they could fix it. Lastly, this was the solution to the problem.

1 Like

No that was not apparent to me, but when you point it out, it certainly makes sense. And there’s strong message there we all need to think about ever so often.

2 Likes

That’s clever. I wonder who first discovered that combination, to produce such results.

1 Like

Shiit I want one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

sorry, i did not understand the guy, so no idea where you can get one

1 Like

Touching north america and europe at the same time.

3 Likes

The sunset, as seen from above the clouds.

4 Likes

That was absolutely amazing and beautiful!!! I’ve seen these air chambers many times before, but never one this big around or this high. I’ve always wanted to do this.

If you find anymore of this type, please post them. Thanks.

A picture of a NASA spacecraft leaving our atmosphere.

1 Like

Amazing snow storm that created the most beautiful artwork and landscape design!

1 Like

@letsdothis Your last few images were quite a sight to behold, thank you for posting them.

Footage from yesterday’s start of the Starship test flight

shortly before the start

start in slow motion. you can see the shock waves

real time from the viewer’s perspective

1 Like

3 timecodes to the same (recorded) livestream from a German streamer from yesterday:

shortly before the start, T -00:00:10

link to separation and shortly afterwards self-disassembly of stage 1
After the separation, the flip maneuver should occur, which is known from the previous tests, where the stage then falls horizontally until just before the ground and then stands upright to land

and here timecode from the (probable) end of the 2nd stage… you can see a kind of shock wave, shortly after the display for the engines goes out at the bottom right, nothing more

it was ‘just’ a test flight. Let’s hope that the insights from this were worth the total loss that was probably to be expected

1 Like