Trisha

Weiß jemand ob Grayce das Projekt verlassen hat? Mache mir sorgen weil Grayce noch nicht gefragt hat ob Trisha das Projekt verlässt :rofl::rofl:

frag lieber nicht, sonst nennt er dich wieder carmen :wink:

1 Like

not sure if its been asked before :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but does Trisha have a bun in the oven :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have been wondering about the same for quite some time. But I have come to the conclusion that I will follow Jabbaths statement. That she has not got. A bun in the oven. So the Moments Operator is right. Ultimately. :slight_smile: :hugs:

1 Like

he-knows-nothing-max-carter

1 Like

Well I think Trisha has very spontanious changes in her mood, so who knows??

Or is it because she doesn’t get enough donations so she can go out to eat with Stefan, and instead has to eat instant soup, and the fridge is nearly empty?? :rofl:

Seems like Grayce needs to donate more :joy:

you-bastard-jack-donaghy

Well, as I have said before. She naturally expresses loudly. When she talks. Generally. But especially when she is high up. Fiesty. Eager. :slight_smile: :hugs:

Well you know how accurate many of Jabs predictions are :joy:

Yes, I have seen some of the other statements regarding other topics for instance. Without mentioning what. And you are right. :joy: :rofl:

It looks more like a couple of burgers in a pan to me :smile:

Trisha saved a soldier from the border.

Why do you think he is a soldier? He is so small he could be a toy soldier :joy::joy:

Just a guess because of the hair-cut.

Let’s see if his little soldier can fight a war.

So far Trisha always changed out of sight, but maybe she gets more familiar, the longer she knows him.

Or I guess not only because of his hair cut. But also partly because of some of his tattoos. Maybe. :hugs: