Trisha

i was just shocked but i now understand why it was off topic i accept it

Yeah, I can see that. I still stand by my comment over here though. :hugs: :hugs:

you are not wrong my friend

With the high number of hidden comments, I seem to have missed a lot. :crazy_face:

You have not missed some very important stuff or even dangerous things. So do not worry. :slight_smile:

it wasnt admin or moments operators that flagged the comments just some lowlife busybody ,who thinks hes all powerfull coz he can flag a comment , silly turd doesnt realise anyone can flag a comment

Yeah, they can do what they want. Let them do what they want.I know that there was nothing wrong about what I did anyway. So I do not care so much about it anymore. :slight_smile:

happy days hey :rofl:

Yes they probably have their hey days and happy days. Let them have it. I wish them that treat. :slight_smile:

Seems to be a lot of sad flaggers about today who obviously haven’t anything better to do than be a pain in the ass.
Maybe when they are released from kindergarden they may even grow up. :roll_eyes:

By the way @Grayce86908 are you male or female?
Judging by your name i would assume female, would you like to confirm either way please, thanks.
Just being a nosey old bugger :laughing:

I can understand it, maybe people are just fed up with coming into Trisha’s topic and seeing very little about Trisha and just seeing multiple people trolling grayce for days

No matter what I conduct, say or do, people do what they like. As they are allowed to do of course. I have no problem with that. :hugs: :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZkOn0-yt9E&ab_channel=MenAtWorkVEVO Here is the whole video. :slight_smile: