Trisha & Klaus (Part II)

Yes Andre, i understood perfectly. And i also told you that there is a very strong and legit reason as why things are this way in here. Also why they don’t attend parties (or leave very early when they did). Also why Klaus does a little bit more content than Trisha.

And there isn’t a single reason to blame Klaus for it. Or Trisha.

as you know i’m not new on vhtv so i know trisha well…for klaus i expressed my thoughts for what i saw in all the time i was with trisha…(i didn’t know about these discussions especially the last one that took the apartment offline)…anyway i hope everything goes well for both of them… :pray:

2 Likes

Since the last photo post I made, I removed their Realm from my favorites, because I thought it was more of the same. As for Klaus being gay, as they sent me in a private message, I think it has nothing to do, one thing with another, because he uses plugs, and bi like: Sacha, Artem, Tristan or Edrym, I’ve never seen any interaction with anyone. That said, he was greatly influenced by Trisha and it’s his fault, but she has a very strong personality and only a man with Job’s serenity, common sense and patience can put up with such a person. In the private message they sent me saying that she tried to hit him with a casserole, this is more of the same as other times. I only add that he hurt himself with those toys and from what I was told, there have been no games or fucking with Trisha, only her big orgasms due to him licking her pussy and putting the big dildo in her hole. And I won’t say anything more, wishing them both the best.

2 Likes

They have returned, it seems that everything has returned to the peace of the Angels. So nothing happened

6 Likes

Yes I see our little firecracker is back. Seriously like her but as a girlfriend with the explosive temper she has…Oh hell no!

Just was her whining with a bit if a razed voice when talking to Klaus. Man on man he has the patience of a saint!

Edited to add…
In my option she could stand to get anger management help.

nuclear explosion GIF

1 Like

Awww, look at her getting ready to poison his food <3

6 Likes

No comment!

Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

2 Likes

It seems to me that there is more behind it. There is something that is bothering Trisha. Today it goes from a good mood to a harsh voice and then crying loudly! :thinking: :worried:

Será que é bipolar? :thinking:

I have no idea as I don’t know anyone who is! :hugs:

1 Like

I think T&K. Little by little they remove centimeters from the cameras in the hallway and in the bathroom. It would be better to eliminate them once and for all, because who has the right to denounce them, to say nothing to them and to force them to restore them to the way they were initially?

1 Like

There may very well be. But after watching her pretty well from the time she started here at VHTV (as a subscriber and not) I’ve ether seen her explode or reported here in the forum. And she can get violent at times! And as I’ve mentioned she could benefit with some professional help.

I agree with that but know little about how this works where she is. My gut feeling is that it’s not that easy (and possibly expensive).I have also followed Trisha for a long time. In the past, there were probably many consequences of the life she lived, to put it nicely. There are things now that don’t quite add up without me wanting to elaborate on this. I could be wrong. It could be personal problems etc! JMO

1 Like

This is so funny. Rob and Virgil. :heart_eyes:

If a man behaved with his partner like this girl does, I would like to read the comments that would occur :thinking:

3 Likes

There was nothing wrong with the mood tonight, on the contrary! :yum: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Does anyone know why Klaus, due to the various problems with the couple, no longer saw him having sex with her while he was naked? He almost never takes off his slip!!!

2 Likes

Maybe due to the various problems he has become shy, (I don’t know what exactly happened) other than he is very hung up and a good looking guy
PS He showered today at 3:00 pm. It doesn’t show anything wrong

2 Likes