Trisha & Klaus (Part II)

Klaus has turned Trisha the party mouse into Trisha the house mouse. :laughing: :mouse:
And when I see how much fun the two of them have together. And how much they seem to be in love. :kiss_woman_man:
Maybe they won’t miss the same old parties at Henry’s at the moment.
But it’s still early in the evening for them. Trisha and Klaus could turn up at Henry’s later for a quick visit. Anything is possible. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

That is only completely normal here. Now they laugh at what they see on TV! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@Green223243 you need to shut your mouth once in a while. If it rains a lot, you can drown from us! :sweat_smile: :hugs:

2 Likes

Seeing Trisha settled down is the biggest surprise i had since i joined this site. Never expected but i am very happy for her.

4 Likes

Exactly. I’m happy too. That this little volcano, Trisha, has cooled down a bit thanks to Klaus. Nice to see.

4 Likes

i love how her body is just truly begging to be fucked

10 Likes

I’m so happy for Trisha too :hugs: I always been a huge fan of Trisha :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I have said this quite sometimes before. Who can seriously not like Trisha? :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

¡Cuantos comentarios! Solo me fui un par de días de aquí jaja.
Adoro esta pareja. Él es el cable a tierra de Trisha, el ancla de su temperamento tempestuoso.
Siempre sereno, evaluando cómo intervenir. Hacen una hermosa pareja y que estén tan cómodos el uno con el otro, significa que han evolucionado mucho como dúo.

2 Likes

They have apparently reduced the erotic frequence a little bit lately. But they fit so well as a unit. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Actually more than just friends. It took him a long time as Trisha held him off to just touching…but he eventually fucked her.

1 Like

He has been literally touching her bush by several occations. More than friends? Definitely. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ummmm, I definitely don’t think Klaus finds Henry a threat. If anything I think Henry would find Klaus a threat. I feel that they are a real couple now and are living a couples life enjoying each other. As things stand at this point I see them as monogamous. They will probably show up at Henry’s occasionally and Trisha may get naked or have her gorgeous boobs out but I wouldn’t expect any sexual activity with others there.

5 Likes

The right man walked into her life. And he definitely knows how to handle her fiery temper! Right now as I see it…
Yin Yang Monkey GIF

5 Likes

Got to love VHTV’s sexy little firecracker! :boom: :wink:

3 Likes

The only thing is the damn light they have too! :thinking: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

What bush…she has no bush in the southern regions :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Southern regions? Well, I am sure you get the point. I like the whole of her aswell of course. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

Trisha forgot to buy popsicles today! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Yes, down south …as in the vaginal area :wink:

2 Likes