Trisha & Klaus (Part II)

8 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

Little action here at the moment. Has Klaus gone slack? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’ve noted as I’m sure many of you have that they live in their own world now. Not like before when ever there was something happening at Henry’s Trisha was always there. To the best of my knowledge as I’ve seen no mention (or seen them on free cams) of the showing up at Henry’s new place yet. Note that I’m not complaining they haven’t been out at Henry’s often. It’s just an observation. They are happy together and that’s the most important part, right?

6 Likes

I meant jokingly that they are less active at home at the moment! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes:

Well…Trisha is wearing the poor man out! :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

well im new these two but if what you say ist correct then my question is…did something happen at Henry’s with Trisha that wasnt suppose to happen? :rofl:

yeah she’s definitely in need of some physical activity right now :smirk:

1 Like

Not that I know of…but Henry most definitely has to keep his roaming hand off her now! Those roaming hands when it comes to Trisha are a
No No No GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes

Nothing happened the last time they were at Henry’s.They even left the “party” early. Trisha and Henry have always been good friends! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

You say things kind of changed since the last time they visited Henry’s and havent gone back since…could it be that Klaus sees Henry as a threat? or maybe the idea of him and Trish having possibly slept together is why he behaving so distant now :thinking:

cause he is clearly in his feeling right now :rofl:

4 Likes

I don’t think Klaus sees Henry as a threat I thick maybe Trisha sees other Woman as a threat or something to do with the rent but the other Day Henry was over Trisha & Klaus Realm

1 Like

he really just need to turn over and fuck her…he tryna fight the urge :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

there you go just let your hand touch her thigh and keep inching closer…dont worry about HENRY :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Oh no she didnt…she playing hard to get now :rofl:

7 Likes

Nothing has changed as far as I (we) know! :hugs:

1 Like

Now she wanna sit up and TALK! Aint this aboutta bih :laughing:

6 Likes

DAMN she just snapped on him

:astonished:

4 Likes