Sophia, Elon, Claudia

Yes it gets worse instead of better…

Welcum back, missed you! :partying_face: :beers:

1 Like

Site is also running slow….:face_with_diagonal_mouth:

If that camera is still there when the realm goes live and she is on the bed then that is going to be one hell of a view. Let’s please hope and wish all of the cams are as well positioned :pray: :pray: :pray:

From here it seems to be only effecting cam 2?

They are online now

Forgot to refresh my browser, I can see them now :rofl:
Ryan Reynolds Ugh GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

It’s very nice to have this apartment back, this place has been missing their presence, the camera positions look decent too :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I was about to take a break from the site for a while, but now, I am reconsidering. Glad to see them back.

Dance Dancing GIF

happy hour _____ing GIF

Yeah looks a nice apartment.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Lags and latest site problems

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Lags and latest site problems

Just to explain what Jabs is doing is the posts complaining about lagging and skipping are being moved to one place to try and f___e VHTV to at least acknowledge that there is an issue, hopefully, it will then highlight the issue better.

He isn’t moving them out of spite. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ufc 205 Thank You GIF by UFC

I’m glad you like your new apartment. It’s great to hear words of support from you. The girl in white is Claudy’s friend, she argued with her boyfriend and will be staying with us for a while.

7 Likes

Thankyou for the update. I hope that you enjoy your new apartment.

Great to have you lot back, the place just doesn’t seem right without seeing Elon dancing to Effervescence in the front room. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Lovely to have you all back safe and sound, apartment looks good and all but one of the cams are positioned brilliantly. The only cam which is oddly positioned is the hall, why is it facing the bedroom and not the entrance? @Sophia_Elon please ask Elon to reposition the hall cam :pray:

1 Like