Sophia, Elon, Claudia

Great to have you back again. Let’s hope you can stay safe :pray:

1 Like

You are a lot better looking than i imagined Jabb.]
Ufc 205 Thank You GIF by UFC

3 Likes

This is a corridor between two bedrooms. the hall can be seen from one of the cameras in the hall

1 Like

I’m not a fan of this apartment but it’s good to see Elon back… :v:

1 Like

4 Likes

Reunion. Nice crew.

1 Like

welcome @Sophia_Elon, really glad to have you guys back.
Hope to finally see some good action on VHTV and your fav Golden Showers

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. I assume you mean the entrance can be seen from the camera? Which is cam 3 in the Livingroom :rofl:

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hi Claudia :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Such a nice smile.

1 Like

Yes it is :heart:

what happened to the cameras, none of them will show to me

It’s not working on Pale Moon browser i done a ticket.

2 Likes

Well, well, well, my favourite realm is back! I have always loved these guys and just because this one single realm is back then I am coming back as a premium subscriber! We all have your own tastes and that’s fine as we are all different but with Belinda visiting already :heart_eyes: how could I ever refuse? For me she is the extra bonus :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Besides that and more seriously, I am so happy to see everyone safe and well there after all the s__t they have been through thanks to the planets biggest asshole in Moscow. I really wish Sophia, Elon, Claudia, Belinda and all their guests the very best for the future. We all love you guys on here :heart: and we always will :heart:

Heart Hugs GIF

blow a kiss love GIF by Rock Content

3 Likes

2 Likes

The girls certainly got a good tan when they were in Spain :wink:

1 Like

let’s hope it doesn’t become an apartment where they do camgirls and that’s it …