Should we have some basic rules for posting pictures on the forum?

Yeah, those are the members who are competing for likes. :neutral_face: :roll_eyes:

From my personal experience, i tend to do it when i upload pics using the phone (as there is no preview option) , so i canā€™t see what i did until itā€™s actually posted. But still, there is the edit option to fix it, even in that case. Other explanation might be the rushing for posting first (like a competition thing), maybe?

Some viewers post for positivity and updates while some post to troll, hate, non sense scripts dramaā€¦ā€¦

I believe Camcaps has a limit of 5 pictures per post. is it not possible to apply something like that here as well ?

What some people may think are similar images may not be to the person posting them. Who are you to judge that?

Look like spamming of pics on forum was made on purpose from some group of membersā€¦. Just to put one more rule on forumā€¦.:smirk:

Such conspiracy theories are not helpful at allā€¦

It seems that spamming with words is ok though. People here repeat the same things over and over and over again.

Letā€™s talk. If it IS the issue, we can handle it this way.

It is silly, but no, there no such option. The difference is the technologies used. CamCaps has classic attachments. VHTV Forum has markdown where images are basically links.

We certainly can invest time & money into developing the limiting solution for this case, but IF there is an issue, I would suggest we address it to the original posters first and try to even the community by playing the same rules, with no cages needed

and what I saidā€¦ :wink:

Could also be that they have them on ignore so they donā€™t know they are posting the same picture as the person they are ignoring.

I fully agree with you

1 Like

Itā€™s not a theory but itā€™s quite observationā€¦.

When power hold by bad person they always misuse itā€¦. Same with TL3 or TL4 memberā€¦.

They misuse their power on normal membersā€¦.

you have to be trolling you do the exact same thing in multiple topicsā€¦

Yeah, that could be the case.

you seem too meanā€¦

TL3 donā€™t really have any powers apart from editing topic titles

tl4 instead what powers it has is just my curiosityā€¦

TL4 can lock topics, edit posts, edit topic titles, move posts to different topics, put a slow down restriction on topics and probably some other things Iā€™m not aware of