Should toilet cams be banned?

Don’t you find it too much private and a bit disrespectful towards tenants to have the right to observe them pooping,farting, pissing etc or everything is ok with that? Share your opinions, please. Thank you and have a nice day😊

1 Like

It’s really private, that’s why toilet cameras are only installed when tenants do not mind. You can find such a view in couple of apartment and toilet is usually partly visible. So, why not stream when everybody is OK with it:)

8 Likes

Most of the toilet cams show only the bathtub/shower, none of them actually show the toilet itself - if they do, it’s apparently because someone accidentally hit the camera and caused it to redirect, which happened early this morning at Katia’s apartment and happened last week at Kristy’s and Timotheo’s apartment. Also, some of the apartments have a second toilet in their laundry rooms, which in some cases have no cams at all (like Katia’s apartment), and that’s the one they usually use when they have to do their bodily functions. They all sign up for this, they all know the cams are there and where they are. I for one don’t want to watch anybody poop or pee, so as long as the toilet bowls are not visible, what’s the point?

1 Like

Esa leva esta ahí, por que se sabe que en ese baño no solo se utiliza para cagar o mear y se utiliza para que Scott, se meta sustancias prohibidas por la tocha (nariz),y lo mismo así se le pueda echar o que desconecte definitivamente.

2 Likes

For me being disrespectful means going agains somebody’s wish. So based on kaya’s comment earlier I don’t find it disrespectful because tenants allow cameras to be there.

3 Likes

Hello. Wow, didnt know that. It turns out that tenants have the right to choose whether to install cameras in bathrooms or not. So, lets say, if a participant refuses to set cameras in his/her bathroom, is he/she still allowed to take part in the project? Thank you very much for your reply.

Well, it sounds really uncool.

They have to have bathroom camera showing bathtub/shower, but toilet is usually out of view. Or they may also choose to show it too if they’re not shy :relaxed:

3 Likes

No toilet cams shouldn’t be banned if tenants are happy for us to see them going to the toilet then it’s fine.

4 Likes

If they have no problem with us seeing them fucking, I don’t see why they have to because we see them pissing.

4 Likes

Indeed. The most logical answer😄. Thank you.

Over the last month I’ve worked to get cams moved or installed at 2 apartments so we can see the guys there peeing. Before the changes took place Artem, Tristan and Pasha all gave their permission for us to be able to see them peeing. Any guest that isn’t comfortable with this has the option of sitting down to pee (for example Charly always sat down to pee after the change).

So if the guys are happy to do it on cam then I certainly don’t see any problem.

4 Likes

I used to be a member of Real life cams where there are no toilet cams. This site is far better and much more open.

1 Like

it would be nice if we can see the girls peeing too,only if they want us to see that is

1 Like

For you pee freaks, maybe a cam in a bidet.

2 Likes

thats true ,but would you like seeing them having a SHIT lol

Personally I have no interest but surely someone likes it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Why not?
:sweat_smile: :blush:

2 Likes

Oh hell, no. But do enjoy seeing the guys peeing.

Hell no show everything except what in the toilet

1 Like