Should toilet cams be banned?

Hell no show everything except what in the toilet

Just don’t watch those cams, if they are there… the choice is in your own hand. Other people like those cams, let them watch if the want. But just don’t make their interests impossible just because YOU don’t like some things… The world is not just that what is in your brains you know, there is more. Be selective for yourself, not for other people!

Toiletcams should NOT be banned, but some selective button to hide them for people who don’t like them should me fine. And of course, ONLY if the tennant agree with the cams, maybe even get some extra money for them. Cams can be placed behind one additional little payment for the lovers of these cams.

Guess what, the majority of people take the ablution habit privately including the participants here. I have absolutely no desire watching a person have a s__t or in fact seeing piss coming out of a penis or vagina. There are sites you can go to to watch that. We already get to see them bath, shower and the occasional tampax being changed. Let them have the s__tter privately.

Me personally I don’t see what folk get out of watching guys peeing. I get that it is a fetish and some do like watching it. Just like some folk won’t get what we get out of being voyeurs. So if the tenants are fine with it then why not? If they don’t have a choice in having a camera then it would be a different story.

I get that it is a fetish

As is voyerism also a fetish :wink:

Nothing wrong with a fetish. If the participants agree with a toiletcam, why not? if you don’t like it, just don’t watch it.
But don’t say other people who do like watching it has to move to other sites because YOU don’t like to watch it.

3 Likes

Are you not getting it why there are no toilet cams? It is fairly obvious that the tenants do not want them and in fact the majority of viewers. So yes do move to other sites that accommodate your fetish.

2 Likes

This looks like egoism, telling someone not to be welcome just because of his needs.

2 Likes

Using fancy words does not make what you say or want correct.

I just meant that I don’t wish to see anyone having a s__t, the rest is fine by me.

Just dont tell me what I should or Shouldn’t like… Thats whats all about here. Just becasue you dont like some thing, you forbid me to like it or i have to leave. Thats egoism, wheater you like it or not. You only want to see what YOU like, what others like you dont want to see. YUK

2 Likes

No, it’s part of the house.

To clarify, ban them? No. Keep them optional? Yes!

Maybe some house mates/ participants are ok with this, but they may have visitors that are not ok with toilet cams, so they either can’t use the toilet or just won’t visit, not every one wants people watching them using the toilet.

NO toilet cams should not be banned; I believe they perform in cams to receive pay because I don’t think many work… if any

well we are seeing them having sex it can not be more private then that

1 Like

Girls change pads, tampons are not privacy? And sitting on the toilet is privacy. There is no censorship in the description of the project, but in the kazantip and capo there is a black square of Malevich. There was a party and how many interesting pussies were on the toilet and how many interesting content we lost: (Write that you don’t want to see how they walk big? But they also sit, they don’t do it standing up;)

2 Likes

but if the guests go to the bath or have sex what is the difference?

Problem solved - ban all tenants and guests from having a s__t or piss when inside all apartments and houses on VHTV.

That would not s__t, prohibit eating and _____ing;)

Exactly!
Kristykrabs and Siora already do their daily poop in a toilet on camera. :poop:
In Siora’s case it is more than once a day. :wink:
No one seem to have any problem with that. Unless you pay extremely close attention, I think the vast majority of viewers won’t even notice.

1 Like

If the girls staged a piss show on the Bathroom or something like saliromania, femdom. Would be closed or turned off the cameras in the room or would the whole apartment be banned. But dead zone for use to d__gs guest in bathroom, Support ticket # 145631 like this