Purgatorium đŸ’©

interesting how you a___ed torey for posting a normal screenshot but didnt have a go at anyone else for posting the same screenshots

2 Likes

Even more interesting is how you never posted in this Topic before, just now to defend the deluded forum member :thinking: :thinking: A simple coincidence off course you not been convinced to join the Torey anti everything team
 :thinking: :thinking: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

i never said i watched it and i never said he couldnt comment either so i dont understand your point. Not everyone is like you and lives on the forum 24/7

show your profile big man @John78

someone who is ashamed of his membership (maybe only free user) is not worth answering, it is a waste of time :sunglasses:

2 Likes

There you go, just for you :hugs: :hugs: Them 92 posts are from KSU topic. Anything else? just ask, i am friendly with you as always :wink:

again i dont understand what your point is

Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN

dont be shy @Heisenberg

You sound pretty friendly here @John78

Well, i can’t see where i have said that i am friendly with you as well
 i have sent you a straight forward clear message
there is more i can do for you to be more clear?? If not, please Shush

Blaming most people here means you’re already shouting that “YES I AM STUPID”. I ignored you but you’re still using me with your filthy mouth or your absent brain, and yes, yesterday nothing happened to the project for me, so now I’m writing just for " PLEASURE ". Sometimes I can write, but you’re stupid.

It’s disrespectful to even call people on many accounts “fake accounts” here. and yes you are DISRESPECTFUL
 and everybody knows that , and your life will be spent in disrespect. Now you can cry again in the hidden messages section saying “hey fake account from heisenberg”. NAIVE KID :sob: :sunglasses:

You can write whatever disrespectful thing you want, it’s fine, because I’m not going to get into a dogfight with you. :+1:t2:

This a___e is allowed? @VHTV_James

@VHTV_James yes + Can people under 18 years old enter here? :laughing: :+1:t2:

new tactic "ohh you’re abusing me ban him "

If that is what you call a___e, then a serious ID check needs to be done by VHTV in your case

color skin GIF

interesting you are defending jabbath and heisenberg when not so long ago you were in my pms chatting s__t about them

Well, let’s see what @VHTV_James thinks about these ones? If not enough, i will add lots more

im not torey