Purgatorium šŸ’©

Iā€™m down if that includes everyone. All the users that have been sent to the :poop:-hole as well as all the Tier 4 users that are sending everyoneā€™s comments here.

No worry heā€™s just a grumpy or frustrated old git who has nothing better to do than moan.

I will agree with this 100%. The problem is the favoritism more that has been happening more frequently recently. Off topic posts are allowed to stay for some but if a person with a Tier 4 Trust Level doesnā€™t like what another user is saying they will often move their off-topic comments to the :poop:-hole.

If we are going to start moving off topic comments to the :poop:-hole again on a regular basis it should be all off topic comments. Not just the off-topic comments Tier 4 users do not like.

@VHTV_James @kaya

To be fair thatā€™s what the internet has been built on has it not? :thinking: :sweat_smile:

Just to add to this, how are we supposed to talk off topic if the topic that does allow that is put on restrictions

Yes, this

doesnā€™t really make sense HERE, does it?!

Please see my comments about favoritism and what posts are allowed and what posts are not. :wink:

No u will be more louder when vegas fuck youā€¦:joy::joy:

Did anyone talked to you?? You can do better than that insulting meā€¦please feel free to do so

But I know idiot like you what u r trying to doā€¦.:joy:

Keep on going please, help me

Get some vibrator or dildo to help yourselfā€¦. U r not my typeā€¦.:joy:

As i said earlier somewhere Jabs got out the wrong side of the bed today the miserable git :laughing:

Yes considering that VHTV has stated they donā€™t believe in moderation, there is slowly more and more appearing on this forum

GIF by VH1
Fake IDā€¦.:joy::joy:

a lot of effort for a realm you dont watch :joy:

1 Like

Please let us not start here again. I am sure you do not know which realms I watch and which I do not. I check out every new place at first of course.

I wish you a nice day too :wink:

you said it

I said it :wink:

wait, i will facepalm them as well :wink: