Purgatorium đŸ’©

Why the overzealous moderation now? Why put a slow down on this topic it’s just not warranted, isn’t this where people can talk off topic?
Issue with stopping posts on this topic just mean it carries on elsewhere on the forum

Power has gone to his head most definitely :+1:

What’s wrong with continuing with your kid stuff in this thread?
You’re not bothering anyone here (ok, if this is ToreyK’s area, you might have to watch out), but otherwise this scribble is right here!

Just a miserable bugger lately, i reckon he ain’t getting his end away lately :laughing:
The miserable sod has even put this topic on slow mode :laughing:
Whatever next, fancy having the s__t hole on slow mode :laughing:

Are you trying to wind up ToreyK with this targeted post in order to make him to insult you and then getting him banned? You doing exactly what i am/was doing, so it is ok for you, but not for me, is it??

Who will move jab useless and off topic comments here
:thinking::sweat_smile:

Maybe look between you legs and see who the real kid is or should I say c___d or i____t in your case
Little Man Shrink GIF by Holly Logan

:rofl::joy::+1::fu::muscle::cold_face:

Nobody because he’s untouchable

Well, perhaps a 4-week forum ban would be more appropriate for those involved here. What do you think?

Feels like you only pay your subscription just to talk non sense on the forum lately. By the way you supposed to be a freeloader by your saying since some good days now
 Sorry Jabs, this is the last one to be moved, i promise.

Thats too excessive and also not viable because it means someone has to decide when “the line” is crossed

The line is crossed when the posts are moved here. Very simple.

However, I also find it nonsensical to let this thread run in slow motion here. But if people want to talk or argue off topic, let them do it here. And those who v_____e it will get one to three warnings by having their posts moved here, and if they commit further v_______ns in other threads after that, they will be banned from the forum for a certain period of time. That doesn’t have to mean that the banned user can no longer read in the forum, but that he is simply banned from posting.

I think this would help to curb these off-topic v_______ns, which are becoming more frequent.

Und mir ist dabei auch bewußt, dass ich selbst auch zu dem Personenkreis zĂ€hle.

But someone has to decide to put the posts here so they are still judging where the line is also some people are untouchable on here, what happen’s when the people who decides the line breach the line themselves

MOs are also “just” users, like everyone else, and must abide by it.

It is not difficult to decide whether a post is off topic or not. We don’t want to be petty, but if the same users bicker in several threads and contribute nothing to the thread topic, then it is clearly off topic and must be punished.

If one of them posts an inappropriate contribution and no one replies to it, that can be tolerated. But most of the time someone replies to it and then others reply to it too and suddenly we have the situation again that has been happening today, yesterday and for weeks.

Who are you to be lecturing us then may i ask?

1 Like

I’m just a user who’s fed up with this s__tty kid stuff that various users are doing here.
Is it so hard to stick to the topics?
If you want something different, you can do it here. That’s what this thread was set up for
and to “dispose” of the rubbish from the other threads.

You wanna try the Mensa site may be more suitable for your intellect then :laughing:

2 Likes

You’re obviously also one of those people who don’t give a s__t about the rules. Or are you overwhelmed with them? :thinking:
That would explain everything, of course. :roll_eyes:

Oh dear, having a little hissy fit eh, ah well you’ll get over it no doubt :roll_eyes:

Damn if you are defending Torey this much it must be getting bad. Good on you for not playing the favorites game. :+1: