Purgatorium šŸ’©

You are doing it constantly to realms where you no they attend and see your comments to try and influence them I donā€™t care what problems you and torey have show me any comments torey has told me to say things to you u canā€™t because they donā€™t exist and I donā€™t take orders off anybody thatā€™s why I run my own business people like you are completely irrelevant to me I joined vhtv to watch voyeur not to make friends and people like you are trying to take the voyeurism away and make it like chaturbate funny how 5 or 6 people have noticed it is torey controlling all them funny considering must of them have him blocked people will continue to call you out on you bulls__t so keep at it I have no more to say to you :fu:

1 Like

Donā€™t care much for bullies no matter who theyā€™re bullying :+1:

1 Like

@BigJock21

I think NOW we are in ToreyKā€™s domainā€¦ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thank you @Jabbath1987 :+1:

Jesus fucking Christ, now itā€™s my fault that heā€™s insulting me after almost every single post i make, posts that are never addressed to him ???

How far are you willing to take your bulls__t ?

So when thereā€™s nothing happening at these 2 or 3 Realms you go on the hunt to spread negativity knowing that ToreyK will react to it.

I think I may try that I just wonder where I might start :thinking: the reason I stopped going there was to let the ones that enjoy it have fun. But youā€™re correct the forum is free for anyone to comment, so look out :grin:

Are you John now :joy::rofl:

Why not a threesome with Wayne and Sasha? Ohh wait, sheā€™s not here anymore so you bored as fuck. No worries i will cheer you up at max when/if sheā€™s going to return :wink: :wink: :hugs: :hugs:

erm maybe because wayne and sasha have never met and are in different time zones :joy:

ah so you can make jokes in other topics but if we do you get mad :joy:

got proof that she was taking d__gs?

Canā€™t you all stop stop your stupid banters??? How old are you?? Or when you like to continue then please do it in the right topic or via private message. Nobody is interested in that kindergartenā€¦

No just people are sick of John and are fighting back against him

1 Like

let me make it clear for you okā€¦the difference is finley and lyla have met and had sex. Wayne and sasha have never met and are in a completely different city so it will be a bit hard for them to meet up dont you think?

I do not care about the reason. either you all get your s__t sorted or you all end up in the s__thole again and againā€¦

I donā€™t care what you say either so we are in agreement with that arenā€™t we :+1:

Where do i go and spread anything? What is happening to you today ?? That guy is insulting me all over the forum and yet this is my fault??

Best place on the forum the s__t hole
ideas poo GIF

This is one peferct example to support closing the forum down and rebooting it under different conditions.

Support anything you want kidda :+1::pray:

Morning pal, you must stop getting out the wrong side of the bed in the morning you know :laughing: