Purgatorium šŸ’©

You deserve every attack you get you do nothing but ruin realms for your s__tty selfish scripts and my only idol is myself I donā€™t need to follow anyone as unlike you I can think for myself now go back and write some more scripts you sad waste of space feel free to block me also then I donā€™t have to see your s__te anymore

1 Like

Good to see everyone getting on so well this afternoon :rofl:

Makes a change itā€™s normally you :rofl:

How dare you, iā€™m a good boy i am, whatever gave you that idea? :roll_eyes:

Sorry must of been mistaken :joy::rofl:

I am pleased to announce you that the only Realms i follow, 3 (THREE) to the very precise, are exactly on the top of views and also the very best ones. So, my dear ToreyK team member, i deserve only praise for my Oscar winning scripts :wink: :wink: :hugs: :hugs:

Thatā€™s ok pal no problem iā€™ll forgive you. :two_hearts: to all hehe.

No team member here but I like torey heā€™s a good dude unlike you your who does not want voyeur he wants his terrible scripts followed to the letter as I said feel free to block or mute me :+1:

Now now Sammy youā€™re getting obstreperous again :laughing:

Only with him I have no problems with anybody else :rofl:

Man, can you actually show me what scripts am i doing? An example of something that i have said or asked on the forum and did happen? Let me tell you, there are non. You only copy-paste what ToreyK is putting in your mind unfortunately. You want me to show you the tons of pmā€™s i have from him asking me all sorts of combinations and conspiracy theories, enemy teams, wars, proper crusades that we need to do against the evils from this forum??

Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

See what I mean he targets ToreyK realms to wind him up :arrow_up:

I didnā€™t know that ToreyK had its own realms here. :open_mouth:

From my point of view, he is rather from another universe and does not belong here at all! :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

@BigJock21

Any smart person would know Itā€™s ToreyKā€™s favourites he targets, but youā€™ve proved otherwise :grin:

Daddy, can i post where i wish in this free and open to everyone forum?

Honestly, I have no idea what you mean.
ToreyK is also history for me, as heā€™s on my ignore list, so I donā€™t have to see his flood of pictures and the c___dish bickering among various people here, in which he plays a major role.

Heā€™s on mine too but I donā€™t react to him, so to wind him up to get insults as to make him to look bad. :+1:

That is somehow paradoxical.
You ignore ToreyK but defend him to John78 so that he doesnā€™t get upset and look bad??? :thinking: :roll_eyes:

Sorry, but what is your point?
It makes absolutely no sense and causes nothing but more arguments in the forum, as you can read everywhere here.

Basically, you can have such discussions right here: