Purgatorium šŸ’©

I am not sure anymore about that

Hahaha targeting meā€¦:sweat_smile: u r really doing hard workā€¦.:joy:

As you can see, i am not the one replying to you with personal insultsā€¦you been on my ignore list, you are the one targeting me after almost every single post i have made for a good while now and that can be checked by @VHTV_James . I hope they will

Dragging vhtv on purpose to save urselfā€¦.:joy::joy: what a baby girl are youā€¦.:baby_bottle: they should also check whether u r 18+ or notā€¦:joy:

Ihm, iā€™m not john and i only have one account and this is my only real accountā€¦ do you believe itā€¦ you can believe me as much as you believe in yourself. and you can stop accusing me of fake accounts. I remind you that I dealt with Guvna and him fake accounts firstā€¦ :+1:t2:

orrr wait are you GUVNA :open_mouth: :laughing:

Better for u and jab to put me on ignore listā€¦.coz my truth always hurt u and so called jabā€¦.:sunglasses:

i never accused you of being john

better stop otherwise il end you @John78

I have nothing to save myself from dude. I have never insulted anyone. The only one crying now is you, cause you know what you have done. And the small army you created again( for a N time since i know about you doing so) will soon see who you truly are same like all the other ones you created since i know about them (early summer) and tried to drag me into them. You know perfectly what i am talking about starting with the anti freeloaders story up till now with the anti script one

I didnā€™t create this group they are free to say on open forumā€¦. Iā€™m against drama and scripts and want vhtv to be more real like beforeā€¦ but some viewers like you are ruining and degrading vhtv day by dayā€¦ā€¦ I always silent on realms on which u created drama coz I donā€™t watch themā€¦:sweat_smile: but realms which are good and doing normal things u r try to ruin themā€¦. and I ll not let that happenā€¦.
Other viewers also watch vhtv itā€™s not just u and meā€¦ Let other enjoyā€¦. and keep drama scripts in your pocketā€¦.!

Dude, you are so deluded, simply blows my mind. I donā€™t need your permission to post anything on this forum. I donā€™t break any rules with my posts in the realms you talking about so what is your problem? You really believe that what i write there is actually happening?? Grow up. That is simply for fun and to spice up things a little bit. I wrote about the threesome in K&V&N, that has happened already in the summer. In V&W ( which by the way is my 2nd realm to watch out of 3 i do) i say about girls getting a nameā€¦they can get a name just by doing a shower if you didnā€™t knew. What is your problem??? You want me to pre-send my comments to you for an anti script check before i post? Itā€™s my business what i post and not yours.

Okayā€¦ā€¦! :sweat_smile: do what u wantā€¦! :joy:

Off course i do what i want, i donā€™t need anyone to tell me what to do. You just stop insulting me and stay with posting millions of pics from all the realms you donā€™t watch anyway

So if you donā€™t watch V&W and K&N&V why the fk are you complaining about what i post there???

Publishing private messages already shows what a small-minded person you are. You should be banned for that alone.

who are you?

I watch themā€¦ā€¦thatā€™s y I post pics on those realms and why it hurt uā€¦. U did 1000 useless comments uploaded so many pics and videosā€¦. I never said anything to uā€¦:smirk:

I didnā€™t mentioned that when actually Shyguy did it. To small-minded to even mention him anymore.

Tailā€¦ā€¦!!! :sweat_smile::joy::joy: