Purgatorium šŸ’©

So I should be banned for sharing an abusive DM from you?

Dude, i am only posting on them two Realms i have mentioned. You said you stay silent where in your opinion i create drama (that can only be them two Realms where i post) and then you say that you actually watch themā€¦decide which one it is

Call me BigBrotherā€¦ :joy:

So itā€™s ok for @John78 to send me an abusive private message but itā€™s not ok for me to share it?

Itā€™s not my realms other viewers also watch them just try to sit back and enjoy themā€¦. no need to create made up storiesā€¦. they are also human like usā€¦. they have feelings what they are doing itā€™s their concern and choiceā€¦ they are working hard to earn their moneyā€¦. like all other peopleā€¦ā€¦

Other viewers also watch vhtv for them try not to create random fussā€¦.!

Right. Private messages are private. You could, of course, take legal action and file a private libel suit against John.

But VHTV has nothing to do with that.
On the other hand, you have also committed a criminal offence by publishing this private message. And this is not of a private nature. So think about what you want to doā€¦

Dude, when are you going to understand that itā€™s my problem what i post as long as i donā€™t break any rules?? If you believe that my posts are breaking the rules then feel free to report them to support. It is not your right and power to tell me or any other members of this forum what they can or can not post in any topic or Realm, CLEAR???

Do u read what I just wroteā€¦ā€¦ :sweat_smile: why playing with words and talking complete out of topicā€¦! :joy:

You basically are telling me what i can/should or not to postā€¦ now i know that you are a sandwich short of a picnic, but at least i expect that you understand what you wrote

you were doing the same

Leave itā€¦.! Not worth a time ā€¦ā€¦Talking to u like hitting your head on wallā€¦:sweat_smile:

That is exactly what i was telling you a long time ago. You are the ONLY one complaining about what i post on them Topics, nobody else does, You are the only one creating the fuss when telling other members what they can/can not post. You are the one targeting and insulting me on them Topics. I have told you to put me on Ignore if you are jealous of my so called scripts (in your mind) but yet you keep insulting me non stop. You saying you watch them Realms, i very much doubt you have time to do so when you are posting on every single Realm Topic on this forum. I barely can keep up watching 3 or 4 Realms so i know that watching and understand something on that many as you post from itā€™s a practical impossibility

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

Thatā€™s the Best laugh I have had in a long time reading that

I merely answered your question.

1 Like

same person

John78 and VHTV_CEO are the same person, sorry thatā€™s wrong he thinks heā€™s the CEO :grin:

You know that you not interesting at all, do you? and also that your post alongside with mine now, will go straight into the :poop: :poop:

it was an open goal i couldnt resist you are just a massive hypocrite

Thatā€™s why you can not s___p at night? Grow up please