Purgatorium šŸ’©

you saying this :joy: :joy: :joy:

Well, i am not the one targeting forum members like kids do, soā€¦

Is it actually too boring for you in this thread to talk to your other ā€œbuddiesā€ because you are not noticed, or why do you keep disturbing the right threads?

For me, you and various of your ā€œbuddiesā€ are poor sausages who are simply bored here without Zoff.

And now youā€™re on my ignore list so I donā€™t have to see your s__t anymore. :man_facepalming:

You might have passed the bed time, you funny guyā€¦ I am not the one controlling/ telling other members what they can/can not post :wink: :wink: :hugs:

i dont care i dont even know who you are :joy:

How did you manage to reply if Iā€™m on your ignore list, missing me that bad, Itā€™s good to see youā€™ve stopped targeting ToreyK finally realised you was bullying. Well done mate didnā€™t think you had it in you :+1: :heart:

you wanted free users not being able to post and vhtv to punish people for posting their wishes which is something you do all the time

a66

So you havenā€™t put me on ignore cheers buddy, I know how much you love me probably as much as Lyla :heart: :grin:

I have never done it my dear proud bully. Itā€™s purely your imaginationā€¦ he was the only one targeting me and other members of this forum for what we are posting and he didnā€™t like it

You would say that and ToreyK would say different but as a neutral spectator, Iā€™m sorry to say youā€™re wrong. Always baiting him into insulting you

i 100 percent agree so do 5 or 6 others

Man, now seriously, you are smart ( at least i hope so) i have never replied to him. I am posting on the forum as i want and what i want, yes? So how can i target him if i donā€™t direct my posts to him or tag him in it? He has a problem not just with me ( but mostly) for comments that he believes that are scripts for the participants and itā€™s not my fault that. Simple as that. Plus that also he is the one insulting me and other members all over the topics when he doesnā€™t like what we post. How is that my fault and not entirely his??

I was NOT speaking with him, was on my ignore list ffsā€¦ i have checked one comment which i knew is him cause it was straight after my post and hidden, and what i have seen? he was asking me to go and suck my boss dick. That made me extremely mad. Usually, before the ignore, i was laughing at his comments as i never took him seriously

I love this forum topic. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Itā€™s becoming my favorite.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

giphy

Since I put some people on my ignore list, it has become a lot more relaxed for me in the forum. I love this feature. :+1:

But @John78, why are you still reading the hidden comments? Let these silly idiots write what they want. If you donā€™t have to read it, donā€™t worry. Just like I donā€™t care. Life is simply more relaxed. :+1:

You are right. I just made the mistake to enter the K&N&V topic just to see that the supreme leader of the forum is targeting another forum member for the pics he posted :man_facepalming: Ohh wait, @BigJock21 will say that is also me targeting him now to make him insult me

there is actually a very ā€œsimpleā€ thing solution, everyone should ignore each other, and never talk until die, and hell with each other when they dieā€¦ - because these things are nothing but ā€œpost pollutionā€

• for example; Torey & John - John & Torey no reply and no emoji or me and and anyone haterā€¦

@BigJock21 there you goā€¦this now is also in your very neutral opinion my fault??

John baby girl wait for meā€¦ m doing party soon comeā€¦ā€¦:sunglasses: