Purgatorium šŸ’©

I keep reading ā€œToreyKā€ in the posts here. The guy was the first on my ignore list. Thatā€™s why I canā€™t and donā€™t want to follow all these arguments.

And obviously I did everything right. :+1:

It was on my ignore list as well. but he keeps doing this on the forum for a long period of time now. Telling other members what to post, asking members to stop post what he doesnā€™t like, insulting others, i keep wonder how @VHTV_James is allowing him to do this for that long?

I disagree with that also, thatā€™s why Iā€™m neutral but you respond to him then heā€™ll get his usual mad self then you bait him into insulting you. I tried to find the post but you being such a coward and hide your profile so you can have the upper ground quite pathetic really. Iā€™m done :wave: :wave:

Look what i have just posted. He does that not just to me, he does it to all the forum members that he doesnā€™t like what they postā€¦ as simple as that. For me was just funny to see it until he started insulting me. The only time when yes, i did tease him was with Mathias at D&K.

Do you have any idea how many members have their profiles hidden? Is @Sparkles also a coward? @NotSeth as well? Stop calling me names please and also stop insulting participants in the project

If you get the impression that other people are posting on behalf of him, put them on the ignore list too. :wink:

I donā€™t think VHTV really cares what we write here. They are not interested in this c___dish crap. Unless an MO reports it to the admin or @VHTV_James happens to read it himself and thinks he has to intervene.

Yo man, lighten up and deal with the stuff weā€™re mainly here for and leave the mob to the left. :slightly_smiling_face:

earlier you said i was under 18 for saying someone saying i have no brain and a filthy mouth is a insult but now you are saying coward is an insult?

Where have i said that coward is an insult?

John & his tail Mohrchiā€¦. :joy::joy: I literally can see on many relamsā€¦:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Handsome guy in the gif. Thank you for the (how should I put this, considering where we are currently?)ā€¦light relief! :laughing:

He must stay away from me then.I have not been included in his speeches even once. He continues to comment on my content persistently. The end point of being faceless is himself.

You are not the only one. I am constantly targeted by him and also even worse, insulted all over the forum topics

Iā€™m looking forward to the blocking option update on the forum.

Yes, you are correct, the blocking option should be total.

can we get back to topic torey is not a particpant of this realm

1 Like

@jabbath1987 where are you now put this crap in the s__t hole the last 6 or 7 messages all about torey who is not even here

I wish you could use this sentence when he was commenting on us.

1 Like

back to the topic not interested in your bullying of torey

Stop playing games. Weā€™re just defending ourselves.
He attacked us first, as usual, before we could comment on him.

back to the topic bullying torey is not part of this realm take it to the s__thole

2 Likes