Purgatorium đŸ’©

i guess we can take it you live on your own , with very few visitors . as you sure do alot of rambling on ,on this forum . if you really need your voice to be heard ,book an appointment with a psychiatrist , they get paid to listed to your drivel , just saying what most are thinking . pls dont shoot the messenger lol

No, I can asure you I do not live alone and I do not go to a psychiatrist. I have actually never been to a phsyciatrist at all. I have barely been to a psychologist either. I do not rambel alot. I do not drivel, and I certainly do not read what everybody else are saying or writing. I do not want to do that. I do not have the time for that. I do not have the interest in it either. So I am very sorry to disappoint you. And it is an absolute free world. It is not a single person who has to say or do anything at all in here. We all have our own free will to do what we want with ourselves and our time. No one is f___ed to read anything or do anything at all here. :slight_smile:

Clint Eastwood Eating GIF by GritTV

1 Like

And I certainly do not have any pathological, twisted or sick need to let my voice be heard or say anything at all for that matter. Not even now. :heart: :slight_smile: :wink:

a simple "thats not true " would of sufficed but alas you prove my point in your response , but surely we dont need a full blown seminar every time you preach to us . just saying

Sorry Tyrese, but that is a matter of opinion and an argument you would definitely lose. You ramble on and on and on about so much drivel that one could easily and accurately call you a troll. And I’m sure that’s not JMO.

1 Like

It is absolutely not my intention either. If you read what I have just been writing you can see that. :hugs:

Barely is not never! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yes. Absolutely. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

hey im not here to make enemies , your free to your opinions just as we are , its just when using the forum to catch up on things and whilst doing so , we scroll down through the comments and nine times out of ten we come across your running comments where it looks like your having a conversation with yourself . look back through your comments and perhaps you will understand how niggling it is .

Yes, that can maybe be the case, but that can be better and different on my part and I can change that for the better. :heart: :hugs:

But without preaching now, I have to say I am thankful that you have a perception about my supposedly mental health. :hugs: :hugs:

Unless your name is Sparkles. In that case, you are free to insult the tenants all fucking day long. Hell, you’ll probably even high five the asshole. As the old saying goes, power has its privileges and in the case of him, he earns it! You’re biased as hell and you are blind to the insults of your so called friends, jabbath. You got played for a fool and you don’t even know it. Go ahead, k__l the messaged. Good day! :kiss:

Every post a person makes here, even my own, helps this site and the leaders here who validate their life with the success of this forum. They both despise him, so why should he help them? That’s the question.

Seriously jabbth go fuck yourself. Stop being such an asshole. It’s just a fucking forum. :fu:t3:

Truth hurts I guess.

Thought it was against the rules to post a single gif reply. Power has its privileges. The rules are for the underlings I guess. Off topic? Spare me.

• Don’t use GIFs as sole purpose of replying to other member. Either react to the post via emoji or write comprehensive reply with contextual GIF of your choice.

You moderate the forum based on your own selfish biases. The rules mean nothing. You’re not a leader, you’re a tyrant.

Jabbath is close friends with the talent. Shocker! This is big problem with vhtv. It would be so nice if vhtv could host people who were out of your sphere of influence, but it’s impossible. No matter who they are, you’ll somehow and someway be involved. Even if it’s talent you can’t stand, you’ll always have one over everyone. You basically are vhtv since you are the gatekeeper from so many different angles. I’m sure it makes you feel important, but for others, it just ruins their experience. Everything vhtv has some form of jabbath stench attached to it.