Purgatorium šŸ’©

not really its better watching vhtv without coming on the forum anyway i just come on here occasionally and i thought things improved but obviously not

1 Like

You are correct, if a post is considered off topic itā€™s supposed to be flagged as off topic, but not moved. VHTV has stated it is best for the community to decide what comments are off topic and what are not.

Maybe the best thing in this instance is to just move onā€¦

Now I understood why this topic is not showing on main forum pageā€¦. because they unlisted it same because just now page which JD created for unlisted from forum :smirk:

Waarom zit die nu ook weer rond die Vegas te hangen die heeft toch thĆ© queenā€¦moet die nu altijd aan al die andere vrouwen zittenā€¦en die willen dat precies nog die Zatlap en met zijn rotte tanden in zijn bakkes wat vinden die daar nu aantrekkelijk aan die Vegas zo een vieze vent.stom achterlijke wijven meer nietā€¦

1 Like

Gewoon ook weer een vieze hier meer niet is niks moois aan om te zien van die lompe wijven ā€¦

Hier juist het zelfde wat zit die Ava de ganse tijd aan die Guido zijne lul te zuigenā€¦die Lamme zak die nooit geen moeite doet gaan die vrouwen daar nog op hangen en zijn pleziertje gevenā€¦gebruik u verstand Ava dan die vieze slet uit te gaan hangen bha zuig maar goed die gebruikt u gewoon voor zijn behoefte meer nietā€¦dan nog liever dat je met je zelf speeltā€¦maar dit nee doe wat normaal alstublieft en niet met Guido zo maar te plezieren.laag gevallen misschienā€¦

One or two of my valid messages for some reason got flagged. I wonder who did that? :slight_smile: :hugs: :heart:

Hm. Is that because I am for some illegal reason can not call her Trisha either huh? Or, wait a minute. It is the other name I can not call her for some reason. Sorry for that. :hugs: :hugs:

It is absolutely full freedom of speech here, huh? Or what do you call it yourself, Jabbath1987? :heart: :heart: :heart:

Or are you actually calling flagging of posts full freedom of speech are you? Oh, no, no. I guess Not. Oh, no, I guess not. Or what are you calling it again, Jabbath1987? Full freedom of speech. I guess that is what it was. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

What if I by some random accident call her Trisha? Are you going to illegally flag this post as invalid too? Or What? Jabbath1987? :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

dude chill out you are the making exactly the same mistakes i have done in the past its a lost cause just let it goā€¦

Yes, I know. And I understand that. Do not worry. I understand everything perfectly as it really is. But someone needs to hear some actual truth. He has just very well of hearing that. Regardless of what anybody says. I have done that now. Now I am actually going to let it go. Do not worry. I just wanted to say my part first before I let it go. Regardless of what anybody says. :hugs:

It is never a mistake to tell someone the actual truth as it really is. Never forget that. :heart: :heart:

It is correct that that aspect is a lost cause. And will forever be a lost cause. I have to take that in. That does not make that aspect less the truth. Despite of that. Done. :hugs: :hugs: