Purgatorium 💩

N then they say we target and bully viewers….:joy::joy:

They are probably all in a group going to cry to vhtv like school c___dren to try to change the picture rules when there mate sparkles post many pics in many realms too :joy:

Revenge Of The Sith Power GIF by Star Wars

They wanna control everything on forum…. so who are supporting them will be safe…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

mate have you seen the lyla topic? thousands of videos and pics but they have the nerve to get mad at us posting two pics max a post? they just want to control the forum for themselves :joy: :joy:

Okay…. U mean that scary realm :joy::joy: filled with tons of pics and videos

mate you cant even criticize someone abusing a kitten in that topic without them getting offended its a cult :joy:

I don’t know much about that realm…. they are maintaining diet chart, how much calories get burn in a day… etc….:sweat_smile:

funny how he could not answer this he really is desperate :joy:

Tired Good Night GIF

I read today’s 300+ posts in this thread this afternoon and the only ones who want to control the forum here are you and your attachment.

Basically there are only 3 or 4 users trying to collapse the forum. And those are the people @VHTV_James should shut up. Then the forum world would be in order again.

Da werden auch keine Abstimmungen für gebraucht. Es ist ganz offensichtlich, welche Leute für die schlechte Stimmung im Forum verantwortlich sind.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why u r tagging vhtv always on purpose they are busy person :thinking: and I’m chatting with my friend not you…. This is off topic s__thole so there is no problem what we do here…. making fun is not against rule…

no is f_____g you to read and in the lyla topic and some others there is 300+ comments all the time of drama and nothing happening and one topic especially the s__thole is not going to collapse the forum. Actually many people find the s__thole the most fun topic on the site you are really getting desperate

Love Story Party GIF by HULU

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF
That’s why it is called s__thole here we can talk freely…:sunglasses: and this is not forum or any topic related…. better leave us alone in peace :heart:

you can tell he was the geek in school who used to remind the teacher when the homework due :joy:

So that he reads the post and not just the crap you write here.

Okay…. Pal talk u later on… party spoiler is here…:sleeping::sleeping:

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends
Come on this is off topic forum :joy::joy:

Well seems at least one of them will be leaving us soon :stuck_out_tongue:

Finally some good news. :+1: