Purgatorium 💩

These image spammers are the downfall of the forum. No matter where you look, pictures, pictures, pictures. And if there are no pictures, then everyone beats each other…

Hopefully VHTV will take a sweeping stance against it.

There’s nothing to be said against pictures if a text is written about them so that you can perhaps say something about them. But only pictures and smilies…really sucks…

Dog sent his cat for scratch :sweat_smile::joy::joy:

Yea…. So that viewers like u and John post pics with their drama stories….:joy::joy: and turn more relams of vhtv some sort of puppet show…

Many viewers post peaceful and beautiful there is no spam it’s their choice…. and many viewers upload videos and countless useless pics also…

john just questioned me posting pics and now you say this i am sure its just a coincidence… :joy:

you post many pics and videos in the lyla topic to the point its unreadable and john (YOU) liking this when he posts thousands of pics and videos in the lyla topic too. WHERE IS THE SHAME? :joy:

2 Likes

Double Trouble Drama GIF by Mammoth Screen
:joy::joy:

Shocking…. :joy::joy: vhtv wanna give same dictator power to MO…. :thinking: are you helping them :sweat_smile:

maybe you could get a topic for youself to post all te pictures?

maybe in a premium sector? so the freeloaders don’t see them? could be a good idea :slight_smile:

I knew u will show up…:sweat_smile: nothing new :joy::joy:

People get :fire: only by my 6-8 pics and sometimes 10-12 but many viewers who upload countless pics and many useless videos with more than 4 mins u guys are okay with them…:thinking:
That’s really shocking :fearful:

If I just keep uploading pictures, it’s a certain kind of spam. And such pictures are really useless. When I upload pictures or videos, I usually write something about them, or reply to my outpost with a picture or video. That’s part of the entertainment. But going through every realm and posting a few useless pictures in a row makes the forum boring and the little text that may have been posted between the pictures can hardly be found because you have to get through this flood of pictures first.

But get on with it, everyone, at some point you’ll notice when it’s written less and less that you’re on a losing battle.

PS: I’m not John. And John is not Mohrchi either. So cut your ridiculous insinuations.

Talking about your friend Eliseo who is spamming topics with random pics lately…

Yea u create drama ….:joy::joy: n I upload moments :sweat_smile:

Uploading 2 pics is spamming :joy::joy: great…. N others who uploaded so many useless pics are contents….:sweat_smile:

loop army GIF by A. L. Crego
Yea…… call more for your back up…:sweat_smile::joy::joy:

how is uploading one or 2 pics a post spamming? please answer clever guy

Speaking of Eliseo…he needs a new button for his facepalms soon. His is pretty worn out in the 11 days… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think they are seeking for attention…. :joy:

they are desperate now they are even having a go at posting pics.