Purgatorium šŸ’©

Hahaha u said making fun is not against rule and now u r saying this :sweat_smile::joy::joy:

FFS this bulls__t drama is still going on.

You lot must be bored.

Then rules are for certain viewers onlyā€¦ā€¦ while other viewers who make fun are freeā€¦:thinking: Great salute this type of justice :smirk:

This is s__thole where we can chat freely without any rule I thinkā€¦. thatā€™s what said hereā€¦ itā€™s made for all off topicā€¦.

can you please show me where i broke any rules? can you prove that i am james deen? also how is it acceptable to ban someone because of 15 votes out of thousands? also have you targeted me, Torey and micktaylor but said nothing to john and jabbeth? @VHTV_James

ffs its the s__thole topic

Leave it wait for vhtv decision I asked them to work on flagged system thatā€™s y I was waiting for their decision hope they find solutions for thatā€¦.

No proof needed. VHTV knowsā€¦

i asked vhtv not you

Hey have at it if that is your desire.

Itā€™s not my desire actually :sweat_smile: if we chat on other topic moderator will move comments to hereā€¦ better chat hereā€¦:sweat_smile:

no im sorry the @VHTV_James account is obviously a personal friend of jabbeth just like he is a personal friend of henry (john told me this) there is no hope for any of us they are going to keep bullying users and participants and @VHTV_James is going to give them more power and suspend people who call them out

I thought rlc is owned by the same people that runs vhtv, am i wrong? Is the people there hotter, a better personaility unlike a bad 1 ( Think flora)!

They are both owned by me :joy: :joy:

abc2

Just in case @VHTV_James

Jamesdeen why does he never post? Is he banned for a few months or just left?

Yep just in caseā€¦

He got banned for combative behavior til February. His sockpuppet account has the same bad behavior too. He did not learn a thing.

what did i ever do to you?

Now he and his two mates will create more troll clone accounts to vote thereā€¦ They may even subscribe again just to vote :joy: :joy: