Purgatorium šŸ’©

Why is my post asking who is the man in the picture with Lyla moved? :slightly_frowning_face:

Because it got accidently moved due to this guys bad behavior. I will move it back.

posting a pic is bad behavior? :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

So the pic is off topic but the reply to ask who is in the pic is on topic?

You are behaving like a dick since your return last night and really canā€™t be surprised. You can be happy VHTV did not show up yet from all your tagging or you would already be on early Christmas vacations. Instead it is me who have to deal with guys like you

The pic is still on the topic

I donā€™t want to cause a row, Iā€™m genuinely interested in who this man is. I havenā€™t been on the forum very often lately.

If I have caused any inconvenience I apologize and my question can be freely deleted.

that guy is probably one of them friends, no name and no visits before or after that one

why because i called you out for being in a hypocrite in the party house topic? because i wanted to see flora doing a lesbian show? because i was critical of medea? because i posted a pic of lyla and a guy?

No issues with me but if you click on your comment on the lyla topic to see what you have replied to it doesnā€™t load as itā€™s been moved

Oh, okay. I tried to look in the list of persons, but I couldnā€™t find anything.

Thx

This is a___e i am very offended

Iā€™m not trying to be a dick here but you have taken that role on yourself, you donā€™t need to get involved

1 Like

It was simply reported more than 3 times by unique users. This triggered the automatic spam filtering correctly. Please do not spam.

i didnā€™t spam though

There is a majority who disagrees. How often do you find everyone around you acting not the way you want it to be? Thatā€™s something to think about your own actions in the first place.

none of that changes the fact it was still not spam though

nein doch nein doch

posting a gif without adding any text is against the rules

You have been going around trying to rile up other members in different topics. In this case you posted the same picture 4 times to get on John78ā€™s nerve and provoke his reaction. anyone with half a brain can see what you are doing here, which is flaming, trolling and spamming the forum, so stop acting like a victim.