Purgatorium đŸ’©

yo big man ting john78 is on my ignore list man dont give a fuck about that guys reaction you get me its all love bruv :kissing_heart:

That’s true but if a certain individual didn’t keep replying to them in several different topics then maybe it would have stopped a bit sooner

I wasn’t referring to you @John78 but if the cap fits

I know you wasn’t referring to me, simply because i have replied to him only once since he comeback from his supposed leave for good to RLC

It’s not about whether he would have stopped earlier, but that he started in the first place.

As a matter of fact i am still chewing on the personal insult he did when he said he’s leaving. Obv that was a c___dish lie to make me to react

True but there is no point in trying to reason or constantly reply either

But that also applies to him, or is he allowed to insult and everyone else has to shut up?

I haven’t said that, there is a use of a ignore button and a report button that we keep being told about but nobody seems to use it, instead people just want to fan the flames instead

1 Like

He kindled the flames himself.

I had him on the ignore list for weeks and deleted him after he said goodbye here in the forum. It was obviously a mistake on my part. Nevertheless, such users cannot and should not be condoned.

That is in theory, but in practice, as i just found out myself, the ignore doesn’t work very well, as i still could see the reactions and the “view hidden reply” after every single post i made. Sometimes i got even several hidden replays after my comment and all of this experience felt more like you are being tested to see if you resist to press and view the hidden reply. I am sure that a better way can be found for a total ignore or block

So, I guess you have never heard the saying be the bigger man

su tu as un peu de temps fait la vaiselle l’évier est plein et cuisine si tu veux manger tu as pas marre de cette vie

elle gagne sa vie avec son cul et toi avec du labeur

the beast did not want to poke

prostitute

So weird that someone who has me on the Ignore is quoting my comments

Also very weird is that i have changed my avatar pic this morning, but when i am quoted i can see the old pic :thinking:

its very weird that you track another girls period i bet you would eat lyla tampom/pad if you could :joy: :smiling_imp:

When you watch almost exclusively ONE couple for almost 4 months now, it is normal to know small details about each one of them, which others that only watch every now and then don’t know

does this make you horny? :joy: :smiling_imp: :thinking: