Purgatorium šŸ’©

If the comments have been moved because he said he is going to troll then all his comments then have to be moved here donā€™t they?

if the comments are on topic surely they have to stay donā€™t they?

Is he being ā€œmeanā€ or just cynical? as by your own admission being cynical is allowable on here

Wat een niveau

1 Like

why was this post hidden its on topic and not abusive or anything? @VHTV_James you are losing control of your own website

I agree, you lose control

Actually, I would also like to know why it was flagged?

I donā€™t see anything objectionable in the photo?

He posted this picture three or four times. Itā€™s spamā€¦

I think people think he is stirring the pot a little too much. He has posted the same photo 4 times now and I believe insinuating that Lyla fancies him

Ah, I didnā€™t know thatā€¦you can see Iā€™m not much on the forum.

i was replying to someone i was not talking to any of you if you dont like what i post put me on ignore its thats simple

oh my fucking god now this post is being hidden what the fuck is going on? @VHTV_James

The community simply does not like your s__tty behavior here. Should make you think maybe?

why are you allowing this guy to move all my posts? @VHTV_James

VHTV wonā€™t like when you tag them in each of your posts. This is considered rude behaviorā€¦

i just posted a picture of lyla and a guy which is about lyla in the lyla topic i dont see what the problem is

I too was responding to someone. Whether I like your posts is neither here nor there when the fact remains you posted the same photo 4 times which is unnecessary

You posted the same photo multiple times. This is considered spamā€¦

thats not what spam is and i didnt post it multiple times in a row and it was on topic

How do you call posting the same photos 4 times?

i didnt post it multiple times in a row it was over a long period of time and it was relevant to someones reply