Purgatorium šŸ’©

another request by eldred gets fufilled imagine my shock :joy:

1 Like

lol medea phoned bendor to turn the lights on which is extremely hypocritical considering she always has sex with the lights off

yeah they were watching it while they in the bath and couldnā€™t stop laughing also the next time medea has sex she better turn the lights on since she f___es others too

I shall and will always comment on whoever I feel like it, so why donā€™t you make like a tree and leave, you internet troll

you said it right so you donā€™t have to bust your balls if I slaughter your puppies named indira and kostjaā€¦ :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

if you want Iā€™ll lend you two bits of s__t for a subscriptionā€¦ :+1: :+1: :+1:

@Sadisticdreamer you want money tooā€¦ :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

@whatdoiknow answer me without putting the facepalmā€¦

do you know how a keyboard works?

??? :person_facepalming:

as everyone says youā€™re not worth s__tā€¦ :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Just speak responsibly, easyā€¦

you are right I lose my patience immediatelyā€¦I have to learn to be calm before answeringā€¦

Man that is BAD even for a dad jokeā€¦ :nauseated_face:

puke GIF

why was all this moved to the s__t hole by @jabbath1987 when it was on topic and not abusive? @VHTV_James @VHTV_CEO are we not allowed to critical anymore or does this only apply to me?

You forgot to quote this post where you stated that you are trolling on purpose. That is the reason I moved all that stuff. You just do not know how to behave. You come back and start to behave rude and insult people again. I am totally content with the rules here.

we will let @VHTV_James @VHTV_CEO decide because what i said was still on topic and true even if i was trying to annoy someone

You stated last night correctly what a forum is. Annoying people and trolling is not part of it as you can read. When you do not do that and act against the rules there will be consequences. So why you canā€™t behave like 99% of all the others here and stop your combattant behavior?

1 Like

there was nothing wrong with those posts you just a___e your power @VHTV_CEO @VHTV_James

These posts are right where they belong, although it would be better if they werenā€™t written in the first place.