Purgatorium đŸ’©

here it is: a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Perfect. It says nothing about insulting people, rude behavior or that only certain people are allowed to talk to other people.

You announced to ALL of VHTV that you had to put big bad @JamesDeen23 on ignore again. So why don’t actually do it rather than continuing to engage with him if he bothers you that much?? Are you secretly trying to be sent of vacation like the other people that couldn’t figure out how the ignore button works?

Also. I’m pretty sure threats aren’t allowed here

1 Like

I really do not think the s__t stirrer No1 should engage in that here. You should first clean up your own backyard before you start giving advice to others.

Hah, just because you don’t agree with me doesn’t mean I am a s__t stirrer. You have accused me many times as being a s__t stirrer simply because I have a different opinion than yours or others. People have also recognized that is not stirring the s__t. I do not insult forum users, participants, or guests in a malice manner.

If you are looking for s__t stirrer Number 1 you only need to look into the mirror.

no but you said this and had a go at kyla for commenting on apartments she doesn’t like yet you do the same all the time

whats your problem tanya? @Catalonia

Furthermore, my intention was not to stir any :poop:. I was simply stating some information both VHTV and our wise forum leader has told everyone multiple times before. If you can’t handle another user’s opinion, simply put them on your ignore list.

I could be wrong but when users announce that they are going to put someone on ignore but don’t actually do it, it only creates further drama. Only adding more :poop: to the pot and before you know it our whole forum is a shade of brown. :disappointed_relieved: :wink:

I do enjoy a good debate and yes sometimes I do get carried away for that I do apologize.

Actually you are not bad. You just often provoke people and that is what I call stirring the s__t. Sometimes saying nothing is better than participating in every heated discussion you were not initially part of.

When I overreacted a bit I apologize. Friends again? :wink:

1 Like

hĂ©lĂ s; cela fait longtemps qu’il est dĂ©jĂ  devenu

sorry not addressed to you Jab

i dont know you and i was not talking to you so i dont know what your problem is ?

What was that saying?..

Better to be Silent and thought a Fool than open your mouth and remove all Doubt.

Words I try (with great difficulty) to live by

And on those parting words this time, I shall leave (sorry @jabbath1987)

• this is getting far too juvenile and toxic for me

1 Like

Hah I don’t think we were ever not friends. We pretty much fight like family HAHAHAA. I’ve known you long enough to know that sometimes I will piss you off or annoy you and you will do the same to me. To be fair I’m sure I do it more often than you. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Nous nous connaissons ? Je t’ai envoyĂ© un message rĂ©cemment ? Non? alors, dĂ©gages de mon trottoir et vas de disputer avec les autres gamins dans ton bac Ă  sable.
Aucune réponse exigée : je préfÚre que tu restes dans le s__t hole, bien tranquille. Bye et ignoré

you facepalmed my posts and you were clearly referring 5o me in your last comment dont be pussy and own up

yeah she gets everyone else to have sex to get her views yet she does nothing

1 Like

she thinks shes special and can stay on the project without doing anything while paying her guests to have sex to get her views

if you didnt facepalm my posts i would not have come on this topic @Eldred88221

i was not being serious just trying to piss off @Eldred88221 the reason she doesnt do anything is that she has a bf thats doing military service