Purgatorium šŸ’©

Then shut the fuck up about it and look away. Insulting people only because they do things you do not like is just pitiful. :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

No insults, pure observation based on watching them from the beginningā€¦ slow down

I gave my opinion of what the event was. Get over it ā€œThought policeā€ chief, you may want to look in the mirror on the ā€œpitiful behaviorā€ comment.

Heā€™s immune some how lolā€¦

You are both talking s__tā€¦ There is not even the slightes evidence he ate his own s__t like you sayā€¦ :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

When both of you are so uptight this site might not be the right thing for you. Maybe the Disney Channel is the better alternative for you two

uptight because I have a different opinion. You really need to get over yourself.

@VHTV_James ā€¦ please give this guy a time out, heā€™s full of himself and out of control and canā€™t stand normal (somewhat critical) discourse. When he decides which side of the fence he is on, then please let him back inā€¦

I guess you are way closer to a timeout than meā€¦

And you voice it in a disgusting manner. THat is your problem. Yes uptight.

Done nothing against the rules to quote you, you Western Europeans need to grow a pair lol and take a stance, ONE stance. Iā€™m done, more important things to do than banterā€¦

When people canā€™t stand seeing somebody lick an anal plug they are just on the wrong site.

I have a stance. My stance is tolerance. Even if I do not like some sexual actions, I do tolerate them as long as nobody gets hurt. And I know I have the chance to watch a different place.

Some other people prefer to make a laughingstock out of themselves because they saw a person lick an anal plug :joy: :joy:

Hey if you like licking s__t more power to you. Personally I do not and said as much, that is all. Take it easy.

Tell me where there is s__t there? And it does not matter what I prefer it is you making a fool out of yourself because you are just an intolerant uptight person. I am sure you would have written the same when it was Mira in Henrys position? :man_facepalming:

Having an opinion different does not make me intolerant, I do not care what they do, I just wonā€™t watch. You are the one sounding extremely foolish with all the labels because of disagreement.

If you would have voiced it in normal matter I agreed. Calling it disgusting and writing he ate his s__t (Which is an outright lie) shows what kind of person you are. Pitiful.

you may want to look again at who said what.

You are just an intolerant, uptight homophobic pitiful personā€¦ :man_facepalming:

As long as you agree right?!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ummm how has this comment not been sent to the :poop:-hole or at the very least flagged?

@Bluewinner @Noldus @jabbath1987