Purgatorium 💩

I have the Hybrid. Nil regrets so far. Absolutely stuffed full of sensors. A good choice.

As they used to say in Hawaii Five O ‘Book em Danno.’

did i miss something is there a photo where henry eats s__t? so far i’ve seen a photo of him licking mira’s fingers in the bedroom…

ok all normal for henry since he likes it…(but I still don’t understand if people saw him eating s__t)…

Can’t we just let the matter drop?

as far as I’m concerned, yes, I was just curious… :+1:

English humour, sorry.

في خميس، ١٥ ديسمبر، ٢٠٢٢ في ١٠:١٧ م، كتب

في جمعة، ١٦ ديسمبر، ٢٠٢٢ في ١:٣٢ ص، كتب

Russia said Ukraine is the one that started attacking people in Donetsk and Luhansk since 2014. In this war it isn’t clear who is the attacker and who is under attack.

@Sophia_Elon should be now hiding in the shelter at the subway station

I don’t understand. Did you mean I was overcome by a competitor? Are you British?

It was a play on words, relating to apple pips (seeds). “Pipped to the post” simply means ‘beaten to it (by someone else)’.
Intended to be a an extension of your own apple joke. :slight_smile:

Yes, to answer your question, I am British - English to be precise.

Well, there’s a new one on me. I always thought British and English meant the same thing. How are they different? Thank you for explaining the pip thing.

I am specifically from England (English), as opposed to being from Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland. If from any of those places I would consider myself to be Scottish, Welsh or Northern Irish respectively. I simply identify by the country in which I was born.

I am however from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland as a whole.

Naturally I can not and will not speak for others but that’s how I view myself. :slight_smile:

That makes perfect sense and that’s how I understood it to be, as well. But…

I always thought that United Kingdom was the name given to the conglomerate of all the countries and Great Britain was another name for England. I’m still a bit confused about those three. What’s the difference between them?