Purgatorium đŸ’©

Well, thank you for answering, but you didn’t answer to any of my questions.

You say that i am talking in public now, well i was not, but you seem to keep going on and on and on forever.

Why does even bothering you this subject is beyond my understanding as it is/was never about you.

Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA

You see, there’s always someone who keeps the s__t stirring.But since his “special friends” are on your the ignore list, he probably has no choice. It’s best to put him next to the others, then you’ll have peace. :+1:

1 Like

He definitely has a choice, unless he’s on a “mission”. I guess i will add him as well next to the very “selected” group of friends :wink:

A wise decision! :+1:

1 Like

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

What sort of annual mileage do you do in your CRV pray?

virgin comedy central GIF by Broad City

Well under average actually, think i have now done about 105,000 odd. Still in good nick too, the odd little light scratch here and there but still looks good.
Keep saying gonna swap it in very year but why bother as it’s worth fuckall now really.
Still runs extremely well.

As long as it can still deal with the crops eh pal :rofl: :rofl:

Can stack loads of they zider apples in the back pal don’t worry :laughing:

That was my thought as well. No big surprise though.

Exactly
 the “man” is unpredictable/dichotomous

It does not matter to me what he did. He did not hurt anybody with it or did something against the rules. If you do not like do not watch and stop insulting people.

This goes for @Parlay1 as well. Pitiful behavior :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

It is what it is, period
 no one was insulted, just pure objective observation of the participants you suck ass with so you can say you know something we don’t
 who cares, except you?

Well your name says it all
 You don’t know s__t and never learnt to behave like an adult obviously

Again, it is what it is, like it or not. Not my choice, theirs