Purgatorium đŸ’©

Not going too bad so far, bit too b___dy cold for my liking but suppose it’s to be expected in winter :laughing:

1 Like

I drive a citroen c3 I’m safe too or I’ll sell it and get a peugeot :joy: :joy:

I had a C2 before I got my Peugeot. I liked it :heart:

perfect then I can rest assured :wink: :wink: :partying_face:

1 Like

A german buying french crap eh, very strange :grin: At least it ain’t the german overpriced crap :grin:
Mines a Honda CRV, Japanese prime machinery that is very reliable, never any trouble, reasonable service costs and lasts forever.
This is my 2nd one and is 20yrs years old this year and still going strong, much like it’s owner really :laughing:
Never failed an MOT yet either.

You wish :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You’re only fucking jealous that i am so fit and agile pal and can last long on a full tank :laughing:

Well, that’s quite easy when the tank is small :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::hugs::hugs:

Oohhhh bit below the belt i fancy :laughing:

Someone should tell her to empty her bladder before sex, this is just disgusting.

you are wrong, this is not urine

1 Like

It’s people like you that set females back by years. Get your mummy to tell you the facts of life. Some ladies produce more fluids than others during sex. No wonder that she does not like lights on with imbeciles like you around!

Well, in that case, her Skene’s gland must be the size of a football. :laughing:

A bit late for that, she’s been dead for 4 years. Oh and as I am 65, I think I’m way past being told the facts of life!

but you were still able to learn something new here :wink: you’re never too old for new facts 
 or correction of old ones

I was supposed to ignore the trolls from this forum and to not fuel them hatred. How do you know exactly which ones been the trolls i was supposed to ignore and i haven’t?

I suppose you have access to my account to know what i am discussing in my private messages ? If you know that good, can you give me one example of a person i have dm in that matter?

Can someone to fetch a psychologist? I think a user needs urgent help here
 :thinking: :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hilfe rufen

the s__thole has it all :wink:

Oh come on John we have been over this in DM and now you are taking it public

It’s very obvious to nearly everyone on this forum who it is you was supposed to ignore it’s the ones who was apparently triggering you into your outbursts on what you have described as “famous day” when you was silenced you was still interacting with them same people with the facepalm reaction on nearly everyone of their posts

I can as you did DM me about it “politely” demanding to know who’s permission did I have to tag you on the forum about you being silenced, I wasn’t even the first to mention it another user was and you admitted that you didn’t even bother messaging them about it but you was offended when I posted about it

Your messages was quite aggressive in tone until you had found out from someone else about TL3 chat existence

As far as others I won’t be sharing names as that’s up to the individual themselves

1 Like

:see_no_evil: :rofl: :rofl:

That’s easy, you’re supposed to ignore ALL of them. The problem is you unfortunately seem to be unable differentiate between trolls and people that have different opinions than yours.

No, he doesn’t but people have posted what you have said to them in PM’s. If you didn’t have them on ignore you would know that