Purgatorium đŸ’©

He said he doesn’t care anymore about being banned as he will leave anyways towards RLC

1 Like

oh
 shame
 he will be missed :slight_smile:

There are said to be people who have nothing to say in real life because they are nothing. And such people let off steam here and build up their frustration with it. :wink:

mate you just insulted a couple of guests in lylas topic so get off your high horse and shut the fuck up

well
 if that reliefs him?

he should be happy that we react to his dumb answers then
 he should have a hard on right now then?

type with one hand now i guess?

the other one in use to jerk off?

1 Like

I don’t have to read his crap thanks to the ignore function. So I don’t care what he and his buddies write. :slightly_smiling_face:

i did not put him on ignore
 if he leaves anyway, that is useless energy consumption

The same person

I bet he won’t leave

you need a lot of time to finish yet?

i want to go to s___p, but if i can help you to get off i will stay a little longer

However, it makes reading the threads easier if you don’t see various comments and you are not tempted to react to them and possibly lower yourself to the same level.

you are somehow worse then john that takes some doing

well
 i just like to fool around a little sometimes

especially when the other one gets mad and i have fun :wink:

1 Like

I had moderated forums for years and can therefore have a say here quite well. This is definitely not an easy job for Jabbath as he can only move the posts. In many cases it would certainly be better if he could also temporarily block users. That would certainly save him a lot of work.

jabbath is not going to shag you mate

I can understand. But you can also have fun without upsetting anyone. I think that’s the better way, but in the end everyone has to decide for themselves. :slightly_smiling_face:

what is wrong with John?
he overreacted to Torey

thats all in my opinion

the words you use are much more insulting

1 Like

You sure of that :wink::rofl::rofl::rofl:?

1 Like

I am not sure yet

@Mohrchi, what kind of car you drive?