Purgatorium šŸ’©

why is that strange?

there should be someone who can be trusted in most of the issues?
UkPolska was also someone like thatā€¦ from what i have read in a certain topic he was banned from the site because of his opinion which i fully supportā€¦

he just spoke it out to loud

2 Likes

Well I think the forum didnā€™t turn out too bad :wink: It grew very big and the vast majority of people have great fun here. SoI think it could be a lot worse :metal:

1 Like

You just remember me about UKPolska, a massive lost for the forum

Fully agree. A voice of reason who will be missed.

1 Like

he was abusive towards participants and thought he could change a whole topic and jabbath is lucky hes a kiss ass because he should have gone too after that

it would be much more fun without insuling members and participantsā€¦

i just donā€™t get why people do thatā€¦ if you donā€™t like what you see on tv you switch the channelā€¦ why not here?

what you say here is just what i mean in the post i wrote at the same time

Yes. And what I donā€™t get is people coming here obviously hating everything and commenting about it. When I donā€™t like something I simply do not go there. Itā€™s like joining a forum about Mercedes Cars and telling everyone you hate Mercedes :wink:

1 Like

i hate Mercedes and drive a Peugeot

is that okay with you?

I just try to not get banned :joy: :joy: :joy:

The biggest bulls__t i have ever seen you constantly go around to apartments you dont watch and call them boring trying to annoy people

As I drive a Peugeot too now you will have eternal protection for being banned :heart::heart::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

S__te, i am in big trouble thenā€¦ not saying what i drive :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

when i tell you that i love you it will even get better then? :rofl:

just donā€™t :slight_smile:

I tolerate all cars but Smart cars. These are Elephants roller skates and I tolerate them as toys :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Pfew, some kind of relief is comming my way :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

well from the aboveā€¦ you know now that he is a leaderā€¦ so it is just his job?

and your replys are okay?
you do not insult anybody?

why do you hate him?

you seem to reply on everything he saysā€¦

some kind of jealousy?

or hidden love?

2 Likes