Purgatorium đŸ’©

Define mess? You mean it’s not a pristine place for Jabbath liked minded people to exist in peace with each other? Why not just gather them all up again and go hide is a hole and enjoy peace exactly the way you want it to be? This is public forum yet you oversee it like it was your very own club.

I already pointed that out yesterday in this topic :wink:

Shortly after John78 got back from his vacation.
:astonished: :desert_island:

i am see off topic posts all the time in the lyla topic and they never get moved you just target certain people

One thing is for certain. VHTV does not give a s__t what the tyrants are doing with their forum. They have no doubt seen this topic now and what people here have had to say and their response is tough s__t.

Hi Rob mate, you are allowed to be controversial and speak your mind on here.Some contributors are singled out simply because there are underlying differences which actually have nothing to do with us if you get my drift.But of course you know all this eh pal​:smirk:. As for the Forum being a big mess again?? Where about?., looks the same to me. Just the same old, same old. :thinking:

@robwin is a great guy even when I sometimes quarrel a bit with him. I can always rely on him and usually we have a lot of fun poking on each other a bit :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi Jabs, I totally get that and I read and understand the crack you have with him, great and I don’t interfere but I think you know the subject matter I was getting at. I said in open forum to you before that I wish you and Amy/Kyla la, would mend your differences as something happened with the two of you(none of my business of course) and possibly peace could break out.

PS:I used to have fun poking fun at you but I got less and less replies and assumed I was on the ignore list,and if so I can live with that.

1 Like

Why should I put you on ignore? Only because you sometimes think different? You never insult anybody or attack somebody. I am happy you are here.

About Kyla-La:
This is complicated. And I hope that he will stop his kind of rude speech and repetitive repeating of things which is considered trolling by the majority of people in forums. Some of his attacks are simply mean and I have no way too see any value in them other then attacking others and messing up topics. This is how I and many others here feel about it.

I have no problem with sarcasms and a bit of fun as for example Robwin does.

I hope you understand my point of view a bit better now :wink:

I’ll just try to go away and leave you guys alone. :v:t2::heart:

To elaborate this further:

The thing is beside some people saying “It’s only a forum for a sex site” this does not really matter.
The main thing is there are certain rules made by the admins (The majority of them make sense) and when you come here and post you should accept these rules or simply not come here. I see everyday that more than 95% of all people here do not have any problems with that. It’s a very small minority being the loudest, steering topics of topic and insulting and attacking people/ participants.
You can compare this like going to a party where besides maybe having different opinions everybody has fun and a great time and then some people turn up who ruin that party by bad inappropriate behavior.

We the TL4 Leaders do our best to help people and also try to make sure the forums is and remains a place where people enjoy coming and have a great time. This also includes the necessacity of moving inappropriate or off topic posts to this topic here. It’s not easy for us what to move and when to move things and of course everyone will do it a bit differently.

And nobody can be surprised when we get angry when we get attacked for that. Some respect and a more friendly attitude towards all the TL4 Leaders would be really appreciated.

That was a lot to read but I think it had to be said. :wink:

@jabbath1987 I have no issues with you .

1 Like

sorry but what a load of s__t you are one of the biggest s__t stirrers here you just do it in a sly way also you are not a TL4 leader

Of course I am a TL4 Leader

1 Like

Agreed

He is

just like in “real life”

a few people make a lot of ‘music’ and think the world should obey their thoughts and follow them

i just don’t get why people ( forum members) can’t simply just accept each other without the usual “you told this and that” “you hate me” , that kind of stuff

just try to get along with each other without insulting anyone

you know insults can really hurt?
so why would anybody try to hurt another person??

there is enough s__t going on in the world

let us just try to keep a peacefull spot over here

2 Likes

And he can confirm that when you ask him I asked @robwin multiple times to become a leader because I want a person who sometimes has a bit different opinion but still is respectful and cares about this forum. He kindly refused each time which I respect but I wanted to point this out so people see I don’t want only my opinion in leaders position.

he could be the right one for that ‘job’
 but i can also understand that he refuses it :slight_smile:

1 Like

How was it possible he was granted level 4 in july 21 when the forum just started? :thinking:

Because I was one of the guys who helped building and testing it :wink:

1 Like